How can I check my cookies are turned on?
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu > Settings
- At the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the "Privacy" section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- In the "Cookies" section, choose your preferred setting
- Click the ‘Tools' icon
- Select ‘Internet Options'
- Under ‘Privacy', move settings slider to ‘Medium'
- Click ‘Ok'
- Click the menu button and choose ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- Set ‘Firefox will’: to ‘Use custom settings for history’
- Check mark ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to enable Cookies
- Ensure ‘Accept third party cookies’ is not set to ‘never’
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu
- Under Security, select 'Accept Cookies' and ensure 'Always' or 'Only from sites you navigate to' are activated
If using any other browser, go to their Help section for more information.
Back to all FAQ's