How do I change my name on my Frequent Flyer membership?

In order to change your name on your Frequent Flyer account, you will need to forward relevant documentation such as a Marriage, Divorce or Deed Poll certificate. Send your Frequent Flyer number as it appears on your card, your name and a legible document to the Frequent Flyer Service Centre by Post;

Qantas Frequent Flyer
GPO Box 4357
Melbourne VIC 3001
Fax: +61 1300 305 747

A service fee may apply for replacement membership cards.

Back to all FAQ's