Use your Qantas Points to become a Qantas Club Member or to renew your Qantas Club membership. Qantas Club members enjoy unlimited access to the largest lounge network in Australia and overseas, dedicated check-in services, a premium lounge experience including complimentary food and beverage and complimentary Guest visits.
Relax and unwind in the Qantas Club
Whether it's for work or leisure, to relax or unwind, start your journey in style with complimentary food and beverages, Wi-Fi, and dedicated check-in to name just a few.
More than just Lounge access
Qantas Club members can enjoy:
- Unlimited access to the Qantas Clubs, Qantas International Business, associated and selected partner lounges when travelling on an eligible ticket*;
- A complimentary guest visit^ each time you travel;
- Access to On Departure Upgrade Rewards~ using Qantas Points on Australian domestic flights;
- Additional checked baggage allowance> when travelling on Economy or Premium Economy and Priority check-in on Qantas flights;
- Discounts on Qantas Meeting Rooms in Australia#.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Qantas Club membership and access is subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Club. Qantas Club members may access a Qantas Club when their next flight the same day has a Qantas or Jetstar flight number on their ticket. Partner and associated lounge access is subject to various conditions of entry. Qantas Club members may access Qantas operated International Business Lounges during lounge operating hours when their next onward flight that day is with Qantas with a QF flight number or Jetstar with a JQ flight number. Qantas Club members will also be welcomed at the Emirates Business Lounge in Dubai when their next onward flight that day is with a Qantas marketed flight and the American Airlines Admirals Club® in London (Heathrow) when their next onward flight that day is on a Qantas operated and marketed flight.
^ If you’re flying domestically on Qantas, QantasLink or Jetstar within Australia, and on Jetstar within New Zealand you may bring one guest to join you in a Qantas Club lounge. When visiting an international Qantas Club lounge, you are able to invite one guest each time you visit. Both you and your guest need to be travelling together further that day on the same flight.
~ On Departure Upgrade Rewards using Qantas Points are subject are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited and only available on Qantas operated flights with a QF flight number on the ticket.
> Extra checked baggage allowance is only available on Qantas operated jet flights with a QF flight number on your ticket and varies by route and travel class. Piece, size and weight restrictions apply.
# Meeting room capacity varies by port.