Incredible stays await when you use your points to book
Whether your dream hotel stay is beachside, poolside or city-side, enjoy exclusive discounts when you book a Classic Hotel Reward using Qantas Points*. Just look out for the symbol when searching for your hotel.
- Availability of Classic Hotel Rewards is limited. You will find the best availability the further out you search.
- A Classic Hotel Reward must be booked using Qantas Points only and they are non-refundable.
- You do not earn Qantas Points for a Classic Hotel Reward booking.
- Classic Hotel Rewards are only available within Australia.
Classic Hotel Reward Frequently Asked Questions
Will I earn Qantas Points for a Classic Hotel Reward?
No, you will not earn Qantas Points on a Classic Hotel Reward booking.
Can I change or cancel my Classic Hotel Reward booking?
Qantas Classic Hotel Rewards are non-refundable. Refer to your booking confirmation for full details around changes and cancellations.
Can I use a Qantas hotels voucher for a Classic Hotel Reward?
No, you cannot use a Qantas hotel voucher on a Classic Hotel Reward booking.
Who do I contact for assistance with my Classic Hotel Reward booking?
You can call Qantas Hotels on 1300 738 206 between 7 am and 10 pm AEDT, 7 days a week.
What are the payment options for a Classic Hotel Reward?
A Classic Hotel Reward can only be booked using Qantas Points.
Can I book an international hotel through Classic Hotel Rewards?
No, currently Qantas Classic Hotel Rewards are available for hotels within Australia only.
How far in advance can I book?
Bookings can be made up to 12 months in advance.
How many hotel rooms are available?
Availability is limited, especially during peak times such as school and public holidays. Tip: If your chosen hotel is not available as a Classic Hotel Reward check back again later as additional rooms may be released sporadically.
How do I view Classic Hotel Reward availability and book?
To view and book a Classic Hotel Reward:
- View qantas.com/hotels
- Enter your destination. Classic Hotel Rewards are only available within Australia
- Make sure your display is set to Qantas Points mode on the left hand side
- Choose the filter check box on the left hand side that will show Classic Hotel Rewards only
- Choose a Classic Hotel Reward from the list.
* Members will not be able to redeem points for additional hotel charges for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Minimum night stays and blackout dates may apply. Qantas Points cannot be earned on Classic Hotel Rewards. A Classic Hotel Reward must be booked using Qantas Points only. Qantas Classic Hotel Rewards are non-refundable. For full terms and conditions, click here.