With Valentine’s just around the corner, there’s never been a better time to get organised and plan that something special for your loved one. Whether it’s a meal out, a trip away, a movie or a thoughtful gift - we’ve put together a bucket list of inspiration, offers, and deals to ensure you celebrate this season of love in style.
1. To earn 200 Qantas Points per diner you must book your reservation at qantas.com/restaurants and quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number and name (as it appears on your Qantas Frequent Flyer account) when making your reservation. 100 bonus Qantas Points per diner will be awarded to members who book between 3 February 2016 and 14 February 2016 and dine on 12-14 February 2016. Qantas Points will be awarded to the Qantas Frequent Flyer member whose membership number and name (as it appears on their Qantas Frequent Flyer account) was quoted in the reservation. Reservations made under a name that does not identically match the corresponding Qantas Frequent Flyer number provided will not be eligible to receive Qantas Points. Qantas Airways will award 200 Qantas Points per diner, for the number of diners specified in a reservation who dine under the reservation (for example, if the reservation indicates 5 people and 4 people attend, only 800 points will be earned. Alternatively, if the reservation indicates 5 people and 7 people attend, only 1000 points will be awarded). Qantas Points earned on reservations made at qantas.com/restaurants may take up to 8 weeks after dining to be credited to the relevant Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Qantas Points cannot be split between members on any single reservation.
2. Double Qantas Points (8 points instead of the usual 4 points per AU$1 spent) will be earned for purchases from Booktopia made through the Online Mall between 3 February 2016 and 12 February 2016. Individual retailer terms apply.
3. Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking at Qantas Hotels for all hotels. Members will not be able to redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). For full terms and conditions click here.
4. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member aged 18 years of age and over and have an Australian delivery address to purchase from Qantas epiQure. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas epiQure Terms and Conditions. Available while stocks last.
Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736.
5. Double Qantas Points (6 points instead of the usual 3 points per AU$1 spent) will be earned for purchases from Glasshouse Fragrances made through the Online Mall between 3 February 2016 and 12 February 2016. Individual retailer terms apply.
6. Golf holiday packages are offered by Golfer Escapes Pty Ltd (ABN 36 093 86 756) and are subject to the Golfer Escapes terms and conditions available at www.qantasgolfclub.com/holiday-packages-terms. All packages are subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice.
7. Double Qantas Points (8 points instead of the usual 4 points per AU$1 spent) will be earned for purchases from NET-A-PORTER made through the Online Mall between 3 February 2016 and 12 February 2016. Individual retailer terms apply.
9. Double Qantas Points (6 points instead of the usual 3 points per AU$1 spent) will be earned for purchases from Kathmandu made through the Online Mall between 3 February 2016 and 12 February 2016. Individual retailer terms apply.
10. To earn double Qantas Points (four points per $1 spent instead of standard two points) you must purchase movie vouchers through Qantas Movies between 3 - 21 February 2016. Movie vouchers are available to purchase online at qantaspoints.com/movies. A minimum of four vouchers and a maximum of 10 vouchers may be purchased per transaction. A maximum of 10 vouchers can be purchased in a 24 hour period. Payments can be made with Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International and American Express. Qantas Points cannot be used to redeem movie vouchers. Movie vouchers are valid for five months from the purchase date unless otherwise specified. Movie vouchers are exchanged directly for movie tickets at participating cinemas and are valid for standard movie screenings only (except after 5pm on Saturdays at Hoyts Cinemas). In most cases, points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 48 hours of purchase, but it could take up to two weeks. Full terms available at qantaspoints.com/movies.
11. Four Qantas Points will be earned per AU$1 spent on iSubscribe purchases. Qantas Points will be credited to a member's Qantas Frequent Flyer account up to 60 days after purchase. Qantas Points are not redeemable for cash. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. All isubscribe deliveries are subject to the isubscribe terms and conditions available at the iSubscribe website.