*** This offer has now expired ***
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card
Thinking about taking off for a summer holiday? With 16,000 bonus Qantas Points from Woolworths, you could be there sooner.
Simply apply and be approved for a Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card by 31 January 2018, make an eligible purchase by 28 February 2018 and 16,000 Qantas Points could be yours*. Plus, you’ll also enjoy a reduced annual fee of $99 for the first year (reverts to $169)+ and these other Platinum benefits:
- 1 Qantas Point^ per $1 spent on eligible purchases for the first $2,500 spent per statement period
- 1 Qantas Point^ per $2 spent on eligible purchases for the remainder of that statement period
- Uncapped Qantas Points earning
- Complimentary insurance including travel and purchase security.~
Twice the rewards at Woolworths
Your Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card also doubles as your Woolworths Rewards card, so you can enjoy the convenience of boosting your Qantas Points balance twice. Here's how:
- You can get Qantas Points with Woolworths on your everyday shop. Opt in now to have your Woolworths Dollars converted to Qantas Points and you’ll get 870 Qantas Points for every 10 Woolworths Dollars.
- Then use your Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card to pay for your shop. You’ll get Qantas Points on your everyday grocery shop when you scan the barcode on the back of your card#, plus on your eligible credit card spend.
Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542, Australian Credit Licence 237502) provides and administers credit and is be the issuer of the Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card. Approval is subject to credit criteria. Fees, charges and interest rates apply and are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply and are available here. You must be a member of Woolworths Rewards and have that membership linked to obtain this card and the benefits referred to above. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* 16,000 Qantas Points offer is available to new primary cardholders who apply for a Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card between 12:01am (AEST) 1 April 2017 and 11:59pm (AEDT) 31 January 2018, are approved and make an eligible purchase on their Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card by 11:59pm (AEDT) 28 February 2018. The 16,000 Qantas Points will be allocated to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account within eight weeks of the eligible purchase, provided you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use and your account remains open. Eligible purchases exclude balance transfers, cash advances, cash substitutes and transactions for gambling purposes.
+ A $29 annual fee applies for each additional card. Annual fees are subject to change.
^ Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Woolworths Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. You will earn one Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible purchases, on up to $2,500 spend per statement period. You will earn 0.5 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible purchases for the remainder of that statement period. Qantas Points do not have any monetary value and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Qantas Points will not be earned on business expenses, balance transfers, cash advances or other restricted transactions as detailed in the Woolworths Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
~ Overseas Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Transport Accident Insurance, Purchase Security Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Global Hire Car Excess Waiver are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card policy of insurance between Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542 AFSL No. 237502) (MBL) and ACE. This website doesn’t take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important for you to read Qantas Platinum Card Insurances Terms and Conditions available by calling 1300 101 234 and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
# To earn Qantas Points with Woolworths, you must be a member of Woolworths Rewards, link your Qantas Frequent Flyer number to your Woolworths Rewards account and opt-in to convert Woolworths Dollars to Qantas Points. Every 10 Woolworths Dollars earned will be converted to 870 Qantas Points every three months (or as otherwise advised by Woolworths). The first conversion by Woolworths will occur on 15 December 2016. Please allow up to seven days for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account. Woolworths Rewards is not available in Tasmania. No points will be earned on smoking products, gift cards, mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards and tickets, delivery charges, internet cafes, Carpet Care, lottery products, Woolworths Flowers and purchases using Caltex Starcard. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol for, anyone under 18. Excludes Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets with a Star Mart or Star Shop.