Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card
Be rewarded faster with 50,000 bonus Qantas Points* thanks to Westpac. Simply apply for a new Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card by 20 April 2017, choose Altitude Qantas as your rewards program on the card and spend $2,500 on eligible purchases within 90 days of card approval, to start enjoying the benefits, including:
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases using your Westpac Altitude Platinum American Express Card†
- 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases using your Westpac Altitude Platinum Visa Card†
- 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products & services^
- Complimentary insurances like purchase security and extended warranty cover~
- 24/7 Platinum Concierge Service so you have your very own worldwide personal assistant#
- 0% p.a for 16 months on balance transfers requested at card application**
It’s simple to earn 50,000 bonus Qantas Points and enjoy all these benefits. Just apply by 20 April 2017 and spend $2,500 on eligible purchases within 90 days of card approval.
The Westpac Altitude Platinum Card is not a Qantas product and is offered and issued by Westpac Banking Corporation. Westpac is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit Laws. Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the Westpac Altitude Rewards Terms and Conditions when making a decision. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion other than a special balance transfer rate at card application and promotional rate on purchases available from card approval. For each statement cycle a cap of 3,750 Qantas Points applies when using either or both cards. Bonus points do not count towards the points cap.
Qantas Points are offered by the Westpac Banking Corporation and partner reward program and can only be earned on eligible purchases. Contact Westpac Banking Corporation for terms and conditions or enquiries.
* The bonus 50,000 Qantas Points promotion is available when you apply for a new Westpac Altitude Platinum card by 20 April 2017, choose Altitude Qantas as your rewards program on the card and spend the minimum amount of $2500 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer terms and conditions
† The earning and redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the Altitude Qantas Terms and Conditions. Points are earned on eligible purchases only and exclusions and limitations apply. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for two consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances.
^ Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) booked directly with Qantas, Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer memberships, and purchases from Qantas Travel - excludes Jetstar flights and services.
~ QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Westpac account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Westpac Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 859 100.
# Westpac Concierge Services are subject to the Westpac Rewards Credit Cards Concierge Service Terms and Conditions available at westpac.com.au.
** Balance transfer promotion: The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for a new Westpac credit card between 7 July 2016 and 20 April 2017 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-Westpac Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rates will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid at the end of the promotional period. Westpac will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Interest-free days don’t apply to balance transfers.
© 2016 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit license 233714.