Snap up one Roxette ticket. The other’s on us!
Much-loved Swedish hit-sters, Roxette, are on tour Down Under in 2015, and as a Qantas Frequent Flyer, you’re exclusively invited to bring along a friend on us!
For a limited time only, in celebration of the partnership between Qantas and Live Nation - the live events company - we will match each ticket you purchase with another ticket on us. Be quick - offer ends 21 Jan 2015, unless sold out prior.
What better way to witness live on stage the band with a string of hits, including Listen to Your Heart, The Look, How Do You Do, Spending My Time, Joyride, Dangerous, Sleeping in My Car, Dressed For Success, It Must Have Been Love, Almost Unreal and many more?
The offer is available for tickets at these selected shows only:
- Tuesday 10 Feb 2015, Brisbane, Entertainment Centre
- Saturday 14 Feb 2015, Perth, Perth Arena
- Tuesday 17 Feb 2015, Adelaide, Entertainment Centre
- Friday 20 Feb 2015, Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena
- Friday 27 Feb 2015, Sydney, Qantas Credit Union ArenaBook now at Ticketek
- Saturday 7 Feb 2015, Auckland, Vector ArenaBook now at Ticketmaster
- Monday 23 Feb 2015, Wollongong, WIN Entertainment CentreBook now at Ticketmaster
All claims are the sole responsibility of the seller and to the extent permitted by law, Ticketek and Ticketmaster have no liability to you. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
1. No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, Ticketek and/or Ticketmaster may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
2. The right is reserved (BY LIVE NATION/THE SELLER) to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
3. The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. Ticketek and Ticketmaster reserve the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
4. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available from Ticketek and Ticketmaster on request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
5. Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
6. It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
7. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Ticketek, Ticketmaster or other authorised points of sale.
8. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Ticketek, Ticketmaster and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.