**** THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED ****
Want to earn 75,000 bonus Qantas Points?
With NAB you can! Just apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card by 31 March 2017, be approved and spend $1,500 on everyday purchases within 90 days*. That’s enough points for a one way Economy Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to London+ (taxes fees and carrier charges apply) where you can visit the iconic Durdle Door.
Enjoy Premium benefits
- Earn Qantas Points on everyday purchases from your lunch to online shopping
- Enjoy the convenience of two cards on one account and earn:
- 1.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent^ on eligible purchases on your American Express card to maximise your points earning potential
- 0.5 Qantas Point per $1 spent^ on eligible purchases on your Visa card for worldwide acceptance
- 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services~
- Seven complimentary insurances including overseas travel insurance, when you spend $500 or more of your pre-booked travel using your card.#
- Platinum Concierge Service, your own 24 hour, seven days a week personal assistant±
Interested? Apply now and start enjoying the Premium benefits.
Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2016 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686 (NAB). NAB is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. NAB pays Qantas for Qantas Points issued in relation to these cards. Terms and Conditions are available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB’s credit assessment criteria. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American Express Card is issued by National Australia Bank under a licence from American Express.
* Offer starts 24 October 2016 and is only available to new approved NAB credit card customers who apply by 31 March 2017. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offers, including other bonus Qantas Points offers. To be eligible for this offer, you must apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card by 31 March 2017, be approved, and spend $1,500 on everyday purchases within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer at any time. Points will be credited to the qualifying member’s account within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria.
+ Classic Flight Rewards are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. Classic Flight Reward fare conditions apply and are provided during booking. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required. Classic Flight Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply), unless you are booking on the Qantas website where you can book up to 2 hours before departure for domestic flights or up to 4 hours before departure for international flights. For more information, visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards. A one-way Qantas Economy Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to London is 60,000 Qantas Points plus taxes, fees and carrier charges as at 17 October 2016 but may vary at the time of booking.
^ To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. A joining fee usually applies. However, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and join through qantaspoints.com/NAB. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis; first on your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American Express Card spend, then on your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Visa Card spend. Qantas Points are capped at $25,000 spend per statement period. Points are earned on everyday purchases only. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases.
~ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
# A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet (PDF, 391KB) and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 924KB) and may be amended. The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).To qualify for Overseas Travel Insurance, you must use your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card to pay for $500 or more of your prepaid transportation, accommodation and/or land tour costs and receive comprehensive Overseas Travel Insurance cover for overseas trips up to six months.
± This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. Your concierge is available on 1300 730 213, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the NAB Platinum Concierge Service terms and conditions (PDF, 234KB) for full details.