*** This offer has now expired ***
Dreaming of your next holiday?
You could start packing with 60,000 bonus Qantas Points*. Simply apply for a Citi Qantas Signature Credit Card, be approved by 31 March 2018, and spend at least $2,000 on eligible transactions within 90 days from card approval. Plus, you’ll also receive a reduced annual fee of $199 in the first year (normally $395)†. A $49 annual opt-in fee to join the Citi Qantas Rewards program applies^.
The Citi Qantas Signature Card benefits include:
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on all eligible international Spend~
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected domestic purchases made and booked directly from a range of major: restaurants and restaurant chains, hotel chains and airlines (flights only)~
- Earn 0.75 Qantas Points per $1 spent on selected domestic purchases made at major: petrol outlets, supermarkets and national retailers~
- Earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent everywhere else on domestic Eligible Transactions (up to $20,000 per Statement Period)~
- 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers (cash advance rate after 6 months) and up to 55 days interest free+
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ Membership with two airport lounge visits per year‡
- Complimentary cover including international Travel Insurance, Purchase Cover Insurance and Extended Warranty±
- Personal 24 Hour Concierge Services to assist you anywhere in the world, from recommending a restaurant in New York, to booking theatre tickets at home. Simply call 1800 818 008∆
- Reduced annual fee of $199 in the first year (normally $395), with an annual $49 fee for the Citi Qantas Rewards Program
- Receive a free bottle of wine every time you dine at hundreds of partner restaurants and pay Citi card, thanks to the Citibank Dining Program#
Hurry, offer ends 31 March 2018.
Did you know you can use your Qantas Points for everything from flights, to upgrades, Qantas Store products and hotel stays?
To find out where you could go or more about using Qantas Points, visit qantaspoints.com/usingpoints.
Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply. New cards customers only. Please allow up to 15 days to process your Application subject to verification. Offers end 31 March 2018.
* To be eligible for the 60,000 bonus Qantas Points, you must apply for the Citi Qantas Signature Credit Card by 31 March 2018 and be approved, then spend $2,000 or more on eligible transactions on your card within 90 days of card approval. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash, advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments. Government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Citibank Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Account Holders need to provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to Citi to earn Qantas Points. An additional annual fee of $49 will apply to join the Citi Qantas Rewards program. You will be automatically opted into the Citi Qantas Rewards Program once you provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer number upon activation. Bonus Qantas Points will ordinarily be credited within 6-8 weeks of meeting spend criteria. Once Qantas Points have been credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account, they cannot be reversed.
† Subject to your acceptance you will be billed an annual fee of $199 in the first year. This will revert to the full annual fee, currently $395, in subsequent years.
^ An additional annual fee of $49 will apply for joining the Citi Qantas Rewards Program. You will be automatically opted into the Citi Qantas Rewards Program once you provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer number upon activation.
~ Qantas Points are earned in accordance with the Citibank Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program in order to earn or redeem Qantas Points. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash, advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments. Government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions, available at qantas.com/terms. You will be automatically opted into the Citi Qantas Rewards Program once you provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer number upon activation. Once Qantas Points have been transferred to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account, they cannot be reversed.
+ Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application for a period of 6 months. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Offer ends 31 March 2018. Offer may be extended. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
‡ One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with two complimentary lounge visits, for the primary cardholder is a Special Feature of the Citi Qantas Signature Credit Ccard. Citi Qantas Signature Credit Card cardholders must enrol for the Priority Pass Standard Membership at prioritypass.com/citibankaus. Once you have enrolled, please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass card to arrive in the mail. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following membership year. The total number of complimentary visits will be reset to two at the beginning of each membership year while you remain a Citi Qantas Signature Credit Card cardholder. The membership is subject to the Priority PassTM Conditions of Use. Please note that within Australia, Priority Pass is currently available at Cairns, Darwin and Brisbane International Airports and Sydney Kingsford Smith. For the full list of up to date airport lounges and Priority PassTM Conditions of Use please refer to www.prioritypass.com.
± Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No. 245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
# Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine.
∆ Exclusive Visa Platinum 24/7 concierge service supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaplatinum.com.au or call 1800 818 008 for details.
© 2017 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.