Unlock more Qantas Points for your business with Aquire
As Aquire Members, Australian based businesses with an ABN could earn Aquire Points1 on top of the Qantas Points2 which employees already earn when they travel on eligible Qantas flgihts3 for business purposes.
Join Aquire today and find out how many Aquire Points your business could convert to Qantas Points2 to enjoy more rewards.
How Aquire works
- Earn Aquire Points when your business spends with Aquire partners
- Convert Aquire Points to Qantas Points to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account at a rate of 1:14
- Reward yourself, your staff or your family by using Qantas Points on flights, upgrades, hotels and more. More information about redeeming Qantas Points for rewards can be found here.
1. A business must be an Aquire Member to earn Aquire Points. A join fee of $89.50 applies. Fees are inclusive of any applicable GST and may be varied by Qantas from time to time, without notice, in its absolute discretion. Aquire Points are offered under the applicable partner's terms and conditions and other earning thresholds may apply. Aquire membership and Aquire Points are subject to the Aquire Terms and Conditions available at www.aquire.com.
2. Aquire Points can be converted to Qantas Points to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account at a rate of 1:1. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points can be used for a range of rewards including flights, upgrades, hotels and shopping. For more information on redeeming Qantas Points, visit qantaspoints.com.
3. An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Aquire. Exclusions apply.
4. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable).