ANZ Life Insurance
Being prepared for life's twists and turns has never been easier and more rewarding with this offer from ANZ. To earn 10,000 bonus Qantas Points simply take out ANZ Life Insurance and hold the policy for at least 6 months*. Plus you will also earn 1 Qantas Point^ per $1 spent on premiums throughout the life of the policy.
There are levels of cover to suit a range of budgets and you can apply in minutes online via the link below.
Enjoy the benefits of taking out ANZ Life Insurance:
- 1 Qantas Point^ per $1 spent on premiums
- Life Benefit cover of up to $2.25 million±
- No blood tests or medicals required
- Quick and easy online application
- You're covered from the moment you're accepted~
ANZ Life Insurance is issued by OnePath Life Limited (ABN 33 009 657 176) (OnePath Life), a wholly owned subsidiary of ANZ. This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Qantas does not endorse, is not responsible for and does not provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about this product or the information provided by OnePath Life in this communication. You should consider whether the information is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. ANZ recommends that you read the ANZ Financial Services Guide and ANZ Life Insurance Product Disclosure Statement and Policy (PDS), available by calling 13 16 14 or visiting anz.com, before deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, the product. In addition to their salary, ANZ staff members may receive monetary and non-monetary benefits depending on the product they are selling or providing advice on. You may request further information from ANZ.
* The bonus 10,000 Qantas Points offer from OnePath Life is only available to members who: (a) apply for a new ANZ Life Insurance policy directly, either online via this link or over the phone by calling 1300 376 978; (b) hold and pay the premiums for the ANZ Life Insurance policy for a minimum period of six consecutive months; and (c) supply their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details to OnePath Life within 30 days of taking up the ANZ Life Insurance policy. Bonus Qantas Points may take up to 2 months to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account after the minimum holding period has expired. If members acquire more than one eligible OnePath Policy with the same product name, they are only eligible to be credited with bonus Qantas Points available as part of an acquisition offer once.
^ You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and correctly register your valid membership details with OnePath Life to start earning Qantas Points on eligible OnePath Life premiums you pay. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the ‘OnePath and Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Terms and Conditions' available at onepath.com.au/qff-terms-conditions. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points are only earned on premiums you pay after OnePath Life has received your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details.
± Life Benefit up to $2,250,000 only available for persons aged 18-44, up to $1,250,000 for persons aged 45-54 and up to $500,000 for persons aged 55-59. For each life insured the maximum sum insured available for the Life Benefit will be based on the life insured's age, gross annual income and other life insurance held at the time of the application.
~ For the Critical Illness Benefit some specified conditions – cancer, stroke, heart attack and coronary artery by-pass surgery– are subject to a 90 day qualification period for the benefit to be payable. Please refer to the PDS for further details.