The Qantas American Express Discovery Card
Enjoy no annual Card fee when you apply and are approved for the Qantas American Express Discovery Card.
Plus you'll also enjoy:
- 0.75 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases^
- Until 14 April 2019 earn an additional 0.25 Qantas Points per $1 spent on purchases, except for spend at government bodies in Australia
- 1 additional Qantas Point for every $1 spent^ on selected Qantas products or services in Australia+
- 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent at government bodies in Australia^
- Start earning more Qantas Points with up to four Additional Card Members for no extra fee*
- Accepted at most of the places you shop at every day like supermarkets and petrol stations
- No cap on earn rate. You'll continue to earn Qantas Points for each $1 spent, no matter how much you spend each month
0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months#
A one-off credit plan establishment fee of 1% applies to any balances transferred. Learn More
Apply for a Qantas American Express Discovery Card today.Back to Special Offers
Cards are offered, issued, and administered by American Express Australia Limited ABN 92 108 952 085. Credit provided by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit Licence No. 291313. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company. Applicants must be 18 years of age or over, reside in Australia and earn a minimum income of $35,000 per annum to apply for the Qantas American Express Discovery Card. American Express income and credit approval criteria applies. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Interest rates, fees and charges apply. All interest rates are quoted as an Annual Percentage Rate. All information, including fees, charges and interest rates are correct as at 2 May 2017 and are subject to change.
^ You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Cards Points Terms and Conditions, and exclusions apply. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges for traveller's cheques and foreign currencies - these do not earn Qantas Points. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the Qantas American Express Cards Points Terms and Conditions. Certain transactions will earn 0.5 points per dollar with Merchants classified as; "government", including the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post), federal/state and local government bodies.
+ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas. Subject to the Qantas American Express Cards Points Terms and Conditions.
* Additional Card Members must be 18 years of age or over. Please note Additional Cards are referred to as 'Supplementary Cards' in some Terms and Conditions and marketing materials. The basic Card Member will be liable to pay for all spend made by Additional Card Members.
# Offer not available for Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product offered by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 60 day period. Balances may not be transferred from another Credit Card issued by American Express Australia Limited. The promotional balance transfer rate will be eligible for 12 months from the date the Card is approved, after which any remaining balance will revert to the standard rate of interest at that time. The credit plan establishment fee attracts the standard rate of interest. Interest free days do not apply to Balance Transfer balances, and you may be charged interest on other purchases and fees if you do not pay your Closing Balance (including any outstanding balance transfers), in full by the due date each month. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer if your account is not in good standing or we become aware of any adverse credit information. Click here for full Balance Transfer terms and conditions.