Winner of Draw 1:
Winner of Draw 2:
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The promoter is Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 telephone number 1300 738 206 (Promoter).
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 12:01am on 14 July 2015 and closes at 11:59pm on 25 August 2015 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter:
- Entry is open only to Qantas Frequent Flyer members aged 18 or over who are residents of Australia (Eligible Entrants) excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
Entry into the promotion:
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period, make an online purchase through the Online Mall at either:
a) NET-A-PORTER.COM https://onlinemall.qantaspoints.com/info/81336/16260/net-a-porter/afsrc=1; and/or
b) MR PORTER https://onlinemall.qantaspoints.com/info/81336/16259/mr-porter/afsrc=1
- Eligible Entrants will receive one entry into the relevant draw for each transaction made in accordance with clause 5 above. No minimum spend required. Any product returned that was purchased during the Promotion Period will not receive an entry in the draw
- Multiple entries permitted.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time when payment for the purchase is confirmed.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of entries:
- There will be two (2) draws. The draws will take place at 2:00pm on 23 September 2015 at the offices of MDSA at 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 and will be conducted by MDSA (Drawer). The winners will be determined by automated random draws of all eligible entries.
- The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be two (2) prizes.
Draw 1 - from purchases made through the Online Mall at NET-A-PORTER.COM.
The first eligible entry drawn will win a AU$2,000 online credit to their NET-A-PORTER account. The Draw 1 total prize value is AU$2,000.
Draw 2 - from purchases made through the Online Mall at MR PORTER.
The first eligible entry drawn will win the equivalent of a AU$2,000 online credit to their MR PORTER account, converted to GBP as per the exchange rate at Oanda two (2) business days after the draw as per clause 11 above. The Draw 2 total prize value is AU$2,000.
- The maximum total prize pool value is AU$4,000 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- The prizes include GST.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize must be used before 23 September 2016.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winners accept the conditions of use of that prize.
- If a prize (or part of that prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute that prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winners:
- The winners will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw and their names will be published on www.qantas.com and announced in The Australian newspaper on 30 September 2015.
Right of the Promoter to redraw:
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 23 December 2015, a second draw will be conducted by the Drawer on 6 January 2016 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with this clause will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw and published on www.qantas.com and announced in The Australian newspaper on 13 January 2016.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 22 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy:
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winners otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting a prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, visit www.qantas.com/privacy to obtain a copy.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/04833 and ACT Permit No. TP15/06342.