* THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED *
Kick-start your way to the USA with 90,000 bonus Qantas Points
Did you know that 90,000 bonus Qantas Points* could get you a return Qantas Economy Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to San Francisco?+ From there the bright lights, big cities, are yours to discover. San Francisco, Las Vegas, and LA. Explore one. Explore them all. It’s up to you.
Simply apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card before the offer is withdrawn, be approved and spend a minimum of $4,000 on everyday purchases in the first 60 days of account opening to be eligible for the offer. Plus, enjoy a reduced annual card fee for the first year^^. NAB may vary or end this offer at any time, so, what are you waiting for?
Bonus points, plus more:
- Ongoing rewards: 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on everyday purchases up to $5,000 per statement period and then 0.5 points per $1 up to $20,000 per statement period^.
- Maximize your points: 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products & services~.
- Peace of mind: Seven complimentary insurances: when you make a qualifying purchase including Overseas Travel, Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection#.
- 24/7 access: NAB Signature Concierge service**
* Offer commences 18 June 2018. To be eligible for the 90,000 bonus points offer, you must apply for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card before the offer is withdrawn, be approved, and spend $4,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within three months of meeting the spend criteria. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer. This bonus points offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Qantas Rewards Bonus Points for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards credit card in the twelve months prior to the opening of a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Card account.
+ A return Qantas Economy Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to San Francisco is 90,000 Qantas Points plus $451.60 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to Las Vegas is 90,000 Qantas Points plus $768.60 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, and Sydney to Los Angeles is 90,000 Qantas Points plus $451.60 in taxes, fees and carrier charges. Classic Flight Rewards are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. Qantas Points and taxes, fees and carrier charges are accurate as at 18 June 2018 but may vary at the time of booking. For more information, visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards.
^^ The reduced annual card fee of $295 will be charged at the time of card opening and applies for the first 12 months. You will be charged the standard annual card fee (currently $395) in the 13th month of your card account.
^ Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program have provided your valid membership number to NAB. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, the joining fee will be waived if you apply for and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card and join here. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions.
~ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
# A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information Booklet and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended. The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). To qualify for Overseas Travel Insurance, you must use your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card to pay for $500 or more of your prepaid transportation, accommodation and/or land tour costs and receive comprehensive Overseas Travel Insurance cover for overseas trips up to six months.
** This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pty Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. Your concierge is available on 1300 489 410, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. See the NAB Concierge Services terms and conditions for full details.
Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2018 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686. NAB is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. NAB pays Qantas for Qantas Points issued in relation to these cards. Terms and Conditions are available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB’s credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees, are subject to change. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. Correct as at 18 June 2018.