Kick-start your way to the USA with 90,000 bonus Qantas Points
Did you know that 90,000 bonus Qantas Points* could get you a return Qantas Economy Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to San Francisco (plus taxes, fees and carrier charges of $520.36)?++
Simply apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card before the offer is withdrawn, be approved and spend a minimum of $4,000 on everyday purchases within the first 60 days of account opening*. Plus, you’ll also enjoy a reduced annual card fee of $295 for the first year (normally $395) - saving you $100+.
Bonus points, plus more:
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent: on everyday purchases up to $5,000 per statement period and then 0.5 points per $1 up to $20,000 per statement period^
- 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services~
- Seven complimentary insurances: when you make a qualifying purchase including Overseas Travel, Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection#
- 24/7 access to the NAB Signature Concierge service**
* Offer commences 18 June 2018. To be eligible for the 90,000 bonus Qantas Points offer, you must apply for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card before the offer is withdrawn, be approved and spend $4,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. Qantas Points will be credited to your points balance within three months of meeting the spend criteria. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer. This bonus Qantas Points offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Qantas Rewards Bonus Points for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards credit card in the twelve months prior to the opening of a new card. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited.
++ A return Qantas Economy Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to San Francisco is 90,000 Qantas Points plus $520.36 in taxes, fees and carrier charges. Classic Flight Rewards are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. Qantas Points and taxes, fees and carrier charges are accurate as at 8 November 2018 but may vary at the time of booking. For more information, visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards.
+ The reduced annual card fee of $295 will be charged at the time of card opening and applies for the first 12 months. You will be charged the standard annual card fee (currently $395) in the 13th month of your card account and annually after.
^ Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, the joining fee will be waived if you apply for and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card and join here. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions.
~ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
# A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 391KB) and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 924KB) and may be amended. The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
** This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pty Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. To access the NAB Concierge service, call 1300 489 410, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. See the NAB Concierge Services terms and conditions (PDF, 234KB) for full details.
^^ Classic Upgrade Rewards are available from Classic Flight Rewards in Economy and Premium Economy and eligible paid and confirmed Qantas domestic and international flights, with a QF flight number on your ticket and from time to time on codeshare flights operated by another carrier that have a Qantas (QF) flight number on your ticket. Classic Upgrade Rewards are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Classic Upgrade Rewards are not available from all fare types. The Qantas Points required are accurate as at 26 September 2018 and may vary at the time of booking. See qantas.com/classicupgraderewards for details.
©2018 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686. NAB is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. NAB pays Qantas for Qantas Points issued in relation to these cards. Full terms and conditions. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB’s credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees, are subject to change. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.