Congratulations to the lucky winners of our Mid-Year Extravaganza Competition
We are pleased to announce our two major prize winners, who have each won a Nissan X-TRAIL SUV valued at $46,000:
- B Coleborn, QLD
- P S Singer, NSW
Our first 40 x runner-up winners will have $1,000 loaded onto their Qantas Cash® card:
- D W Watson, VIC (did not respond so prize was re-drawn)
- L Black, WA
- J Arthur, WA
- C A Robinson, WA
- R P Sanders, NSW
- J S Robilliard, NSW
- C V Evans, NSW
- R Stelmachiw, VIC
- J Winny, QLD
- C A Byron, WA
- J Rees, SA
- R S Redman, NSW
- N Kara, NSW
- T D Ellis, VIC
- L A Laycock, WA
- R J Harrop, WA
- T Morone, QLD
- I W Curry, SA
- D A Daubney, QLD
- D P Kaye, VIC
- J A Fullwood, NT
- M P Furey, VIC
- E J Carr, WA
- K James, SA
- G C Turnbull, QLD
- R K Neale, NSW
- D Chaffen, QLD
- K Lee, WA
- C J Sandry, QLD
- P D Wheeler, ACT
- K Power, NSW
- K A Davis, NSW
- S G Rivers, NSW
- J W Walls, QLD
- R G Hayes, QLD
- T S Yeh, NSW (did not respond so prize was re-drawn)
- P M Jay, SA
- R J Hurnall, QLD
- H J Wawrzyniak, NSW
- A Hercus, VIC
The next 20 runner up winners have each won 100,000 Qantas Points:
- B P Leahy, QLD (did not respond so prize was re-drawn)
- G Short, NSW
- M D Trainer, NSW
- A Cashion, VIC
- K Tibbins, NSW
- R W Wookey, QLD
- D J Rusbridge, VIC
- J M Stark, VIC
- M A O’Brien, ACT
- A Lankri, VIC
- T K Hoskin, VIC
- M Gauci, VIC
- M Bryan, SA
- B J Stayte, VIC
- J N Cahill, VIC
- P J Forster, NSW
- M Smith, NSW
- T Heath, ACT
- P Neser, QLD
- T F Silverman, NSW
Congratulations to our Second Draw Winners
These two runner-up winners will have $1,000 loaded onto their Qantas Cash card:
- S. Dukes, QLD
- J. Dimaurio, VIC
And the runner-up winner of 100,000 Qantas Points is:
- M. Tarling, WA
Congratulations to our Third Draw Winners
The runner-up winner of 100,000 Qantas Points is:
- M. Breen, NSW
For current competitions, visit qantaspoints.com/competitions.
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone number 13 11 31) (Promoter).
- The promotion commences at 12.01am (AEST) on 1 May 2016 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 30 June 2016 (Promotion Period).
- Entry into the promotion is open to Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members aged over 18 years of age (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, agents, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or Mike Da Silva and Associates (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 50 003 894 022 (MDSA) and each of their related bodies corporate; registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate; and members whose Qantas Frequent Flyer account is suspended, cancelled or otherwise terminated at any time during the Promotion Period or at the time of the draw or any redraw (as applicable).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period register online at qantaspoints.com/extravaganza, a participating Qantas Frequent Flyer partner website or via a link in a Qantas Frequent Flyer email and complete one or more of the following. Eligible Entrants will receive an entry/ entries into the draw as outlined in clauses 5 a) to m). Multiple entries are permitted:
- Make an eligible booking with Qantas Airways in accordance with clause 6 (10 entries per booking); and/or
- Make an eligible load transaction using Qantas Cash in accordance with clause 7 (10 entries for every AU$500 loaded in foreign currency equivalent, minimum load is the equivalent of AU$500 in foreign currency, up to a maximum equivalent of AU$20,000 (i.e. 400 entries); and/or
- Take out a Qantas Assure health insurance policy online in accordance with clause 8 (10 entries per member); and/or
- Purchase any Qantas epiQure product. No minimum spend. (5 entries per product); and/or
- Purchase any tee time, event, holiday package or Premium membership through Qantas Golf Club in accordance with clause 9. No minimum spend (1 entry per tee time booking, 5 entries per event, holiday booking or Premium membership); and/or
- Purchase any isubscribe magazine subscription through isubscribe.com.au in accordance with clause 10. No minimum spend (1 entry per transaction); and or
- Purchase any product through kogan.com in accordance with clause 11. No minimum spend (1 entry per transaction); and/or
- Book and dine during the Promotion Period with Qantas Restaurants (1 entry per booking); and/or
- Book a hotel using Qantas Points in accordance with clause 12 (5 entries per booking); and/or
- Book and pick up an Avis or Budget rental car during the Promotion Period in accordance with clause 13 (5 entries per booking); and/or
- Use your Qantas Points on any product at the Qantas Store (10 entries per product redeemed); and/or
- Purchase a minimum of 4 Qantas Movie vouchers in a single transaction in accordance with clause 14 (1 entry per transaction);
- Sign-up or upgrade online, in-store or on the phone to a Vodafone Qantas Red plan in accordance with clause 15. (10 entries per Qantas Red plan);
- An eligible booking is a booking which includes at least one eligible flight. An eligible flight is any one way or return flight with a QF flight number on your ticket, purchased in Australia with the ticket number commencing in '081'. Eligible Entrants must ensure their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number is in the booking, and each member must register separately. Eligible bookings made within the Promotion Period can be used for any future travel date available on qantas.com. Multiple entries are permitted, however only one entry is permitted per member, per booking. For the avoidance of doubt, only new bookings made during the Promotion Period will be eligible. Any bookings made prior to the Promotion Period will not be eligible. Bookings that are cancelled during the Promotion Period will not be eligible. Classic Flight Rewards or Points Plus Pay- Flight bookings are not Eligible bookings.
- An eligible load transaction entry is any load of AU$500 in equivalent foreign currency in one transaction. Minimum load is the equivalent of AU$500 in foreign currency, up to a maximum equivalent of AU$20,000 (ie. 400 entries).
- To be eligible to receive the Qantas Card with the option of Qantas Cash® you must be an Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer member 16 years of age or older. Qantas Cash® is a prepaid MasterCard® payment facility built into the back of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Card.
- To redeem the Qantas Cash prize, winners will need to make sure the Qantas Cash facility on their Qantas Card is activated. To apply to activate, visit qantascash.com. In the event the winner’s activation request is declined, the prize money will be transferred to them in another manner.
Heritage Bank Limited (AFSL 240984) (the Issuer) issues Qantas Cash under arrangements between it, Qantas and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited (AFSL 386837) (a MasterCard business). MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited distributes Qantas Cash (together with Qantas which is an authorised representative of MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited for the purposes of providing general financial product advice with respect to Qantas Cash). MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and Qantas earn foreign exchange revenue from Qantas Cash transactions. MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited receives a processing fee from domestic Qantas Cash "point of sale" transactions. Qantas receives revenue generated by Qantas Cash transactions based on interchange fees paid to the Issuer, deposits held by the Issuer, cardholder fee and certain rebates and incentives from MasterCard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd.
This information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider the appropriateness of the information about the Qantas Cash facility having regard to those matters. A Product Disclosure Statement in respect of Qantas Cash is available via qantascash.com, and will also be given to applicants. A person should obtain and consider the PDS before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue to hold the prepaid facility.
- Qantas Cash is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Qantas Cash cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to withdraw cash from an ATM or use your Card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and the Issuer and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited cannot control when an ATM or POS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty or if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at qantascash.com.
- Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases in accordance with the terms and conditions specified at qantascash.com. Eligible purchases do not include money orders, traveller’s cheques, gambling chips, adult entertainment or purchasing foreign currencies in cash. You do not earn Qantas Points when loading funds to your facility, transferring funds to another currency balance or another member’s facility or when withdrawing funds from ATMs or cashing out your facility balance. Purchases that are reversed, refunded or charged-back are also ineligible for points earn, in addition to fees incurred.
- Other terms and conditions and fees and charges may apply.
- When a Qantas Frequent Flyer member takes out a Qantas Assure health insurance policy online, 10 entries will be awarded. Maximum of 10 entries per member policy. To be eligible for a Qantas Assure health insurance policy you must be an Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer member 16 years of age or older. Membership and the earning of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions. A joining fee usually applies. However, this will be waived. Qantas Assure health insurance is issued by nib health funds limited ABN 83 000 124 381 (nib) a registered private health insurer, and is arranged by Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 (Qantas), for which Qantas receives commission.
- For Qantas Golf Club event or holiday bookings to be eligible, Eligible Entrants must either book and pay a deposit or make full payment during the Promotional Period. For Premium membership to be eligible, 12 months Premium membership of AU$249 must be paid in full during the Promotional Period. Bookings that are cancelled during the Promotion Period will not be eligible. Premium membership that is cancelled during the Promotion Period will not be eligible.
- For isubscribe.com.au transactions to be eligible, Eligible Entrants must ensure they enter their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number at the point of purchase.
- For kogan.com transactions to be eligible, Eligible Entrants must first create an account with kogan.com and ensure they link their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number, or login to their existing kogan.com account linked to their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number.
- An eligible booking is any hotel booking made through qantas.com between 1 May - 30 June 2016. To receive an entry into the draw members must use Qantas Points to book during these dates.
- An eligible booking is any Avis or Budget car rental that is booked through qantas.com for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and picked up in Australia during the Promotional Period.
- An eligible transaction consists of a minimum of four Qantas Movie vouchers purchased in a single transaction and a maximum of 10 vouchers purchased within a 24 hour period.
- Available to Qantas Frequent Flyer ('QFF') members who sign-up or upgrade to a $80 Vodafone Qantas Red, $80 Qantas Red Shared or $45 Qantas Red SIM, $100 Qantas Red, $100 Qantas Red Shared or $60 Qantas Red SIM Only, or $130 Qantas Red, $130 Qantas Red Shared or $85 Qantas Red SIM Only plan over 24 months ('Eligible Plans'). Minimum monthly spend is $45, $60, $80, $85, $100 or $130 (for $45, $60, $80, $85, $100 or $130 plans respectively) plus any applicable device payments. Early exit fee = minimum monthly spend x months remaining on contract. Not available to Business customers. QFF membership name and Vodafone account holder name must match. If plan is cancelled pursuant to the Vodafone Network Guarantee, members will no longer qualify for the Qantas Loyalty Mid-Year Extravaganza Competition. Full terms at vodafone.com.au/qantas-terms.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and Qantas Frequent Flyer membership) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The draw will take place at 2:00pm (AEST) on 28 July 2016 at 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 and will be conducted by MDSA (Drawer).
- The result of the draw (and any redraw) are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be two (2) major prizes and sixty (60) runner up prizes (Prizes). The maximum notional value of the total prize pool is AU$146,560 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing and clause 23 below. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes.
- There will be two major prizes and (60) runner up prizes. The maximum notional value of the total prize pool is AU$146,560 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The first two eligible entries drawn will each win the Major Prize – a Nissan X–TRAIL 4x4 Ti. The Major Prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the car. Driveaway price point is the manufacturer’s maximum recommended retail price for a Nissan X–TRAIL 4x4 Ti without metallic paint. Driveaway price includes dealer delivery, third party compulsory insurance, stamp duty and 12 months registration in winner’s State or Territory of residence. The next 40 eligible entries drawn will each win the Runner Up Prize – AU$1,000 Cash prize ($1,000 loaded onto the Qantas cash facility on your Qantas card). To redeem the Qantas Cash prize, winners will need to make sure the Qantas Cash facility on their Qantas Card is activated. To apply to activate, visit qantascash.com. In the event the winner’s activation request is declined, the prize money will be transferred to them in another manner. The next 20 eligible entries drawn will each win the Runner Up Prize – 100,000 bonus Qantas Points.
- The Major Prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the car. Driveaway price point is the manufacturer’s maximum recommended retail price for a Nissan X-TRAIL 4x4 Ti without metallic paint. Driveaway price includes dealer delivery, third party compulsory insurance, stamp duty and 12 months registration in winner’s State or Territory of residence.
Winners are entitled to select the colour of the vehicle based on the standard range available at the winners’ nearest car dealership. Collection of the vehicle is subject to availability of the vehicle, but is anticipated to be within 8 weeks of the date the winners choose their preferred model.
If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the vehicle in his or her name then they may assign the vehicle prize to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and an assignee.
The vehicle will be made available for the winner to collect from the car dealership closest to the winner’s place of residence as stated in their entry details. All costs associated with travel to and from the car dealership is at the winner’s own costs.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs or maintenance of any kind relating to the prize after the date and time of prize collection by the winners.
- The Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Prizes cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that Prize.
- The total maximum notional value of each Qantas Points Prize is AU$728 with a maximum notional prize pool of AU$14,560 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Awards and Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (as fully defined in the terms and conditions of the program available at qantas.com/terms. For example, 95,300 Qantas Points could be redeemed for one return Economy Qantas Points Plus Pay Flex Fare Flight from Sydney to Nadi, Fiji (subject to Reward flight availability) including applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges as at 8 April 2016. The dollar fare for an equivalent commercial flight totals AU$728 including taxes fees and carrier charges.
- Points Plus Pay- Flights are available on any flight with a QF or JQ flight number. As long as there is a seat available for sale, you can book a Points Plus Pay- Flight. The Qantas Points required for a Points Plus Pay- Flights includes taxes, fees and carrier charges (except any local airport fees or charges collected at the time of check-in) are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure, unless booking on qantas.com where Reward bookings may be booked up to 2 hours before scheduled departure for domestic flights or up to 4 hours for international flights (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Qantas Points may not be earned on some fare types or on some oneworld® alliance or airline partner flights. See the Airline Earning Table for eligible flights and earning classes. See qantas.com for more information and full Terms and Conditions.
- The estimate of the maximum notional value of each points prize is provided for information purposes only. The maximum notional value of each points prize will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each points prize.
- The redemption of each points prize is subject to the availability of Awards and Rewards that may be obtained through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
- If the Prizes (or part of the Prizes) are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Qantas Points are taken to be credited on the date they appear in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Activity Statement which can be checked online at qantas.com/youraccount. To be eligible for the competition, Qantas Points must be in your account by 18 July 2016. Depending on the cycle of transactions, it can take up to 6-8 weeks for points to be credited to the Qantas Frequent Flyer account after making an eligible purchase. Accordingly, eligible purchases made after 23 May 2016 may or may not be credited by 18 July 2016.
- Winners will be notified by phone and/ or email within 2 business days of the draw using the phone number and/ or the email address listed in their Qantas Frequent Flyer profile as applicable, and their names will be announced on qantaspoints.com/extravaganza from 1 August 2016 for a period of 28 days and the Major Prize winners’ names will published in The Australian newspaper on 4 August 2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If the prize remains unclaimed at 5.30pm (AEDT) on 28 October 2016 a second draw will be conducted by the Drawer on 11 November 2016 at the same time and location as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 business days of the draw and their names will be announced on qantaspoints.com/extravaganza from 15 November 2016 for a period of 28 days and the Major Prize winners’ names, if any, will published in The Australian newspaper on 18 November 2016.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 33 above does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
- for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
- to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the major prize winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, visit qantas.com/privacy to obtain a copy.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/03026, ACT Permit No. TP16/00738 & SA Licence No. T16/668.
- 50,000 is the maximum ‘sign on’ Qantas Points that can be earned by a person who has taken out a Qantas Assure Couples/Family Top Hospital and Top Extras policy and held it for 60 days. Each Qantas Assure health insurance policy has a specific maximum number of bonus ‘sign on’ Qantas Points that can be earned upon purchase. Not available to existing Qantas Assure health insurance customers. A list of the maximum Qantas Points available can be found on the Qantas Assure website.
- Offer ends 30 June 2016, unless sold out prior. To purchase from Qantas epiQure, you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, 18 years of age and over and have an Australian delivery address. To be eligible to enter the mid-year extravaganza competition, entrants must, during the Promotion Period first register online at qantaspoints.com/extravaganza, then purchase any product from Qantas epiQure (no minimum spend, 5 entries per product). Entrants must use the same Qantas Frequent Flyer account that they registered for the competition with to purchase through Qantas epiQure. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736.
- Double points are an additional 4 points per AU$1 spent on time and kilometre charges, on top of the standard 4 points per AU$1 spent on time and kilometre charges (excluding GST, insurance and miscellaneous charges) on selected car rentals for 3 days or more. Coupon number UPNZ019 must be quoted at time of booking or rental. Bookings made via this email link will automatically include coupon number UPNZ019. Offer valid in Australia for bookings made online at qantas.com and completed between 1 May - 30 June 2016. Upgrades are valid for a single car group upgrade, from a Group A to Group B, Group B to Group C, Group C to Group D, Group D to Group E, Group E to Group P. Upgrade subject to vehicle availability at time of rental. This combined double points and free upgrade offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Cars subject to availability and to the Avis Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions or Budget Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions (as applicable) at the time of rental. Avis or Budget age, credit and driver requirements apply. To earn Qantas Points for car hire, Qantas Frequent Flyers must provide their membership number at the time of booking. Points will be credited up to 6 weeks after car rental. Qantas Points are not awarded on package tour, government, travel industry and some corporate rates. For further details, please contact Avis on 136 333 or Budget on 1300 362 848.
- To earn 200 Qantas Points per diner you must book your reservation at qantas.com/restaurants and quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number and name (as it appears on your Qantas Frequent Flyer account) when making your reservation. 100 bonus Qantas Points per diner will be awarded to members who book between 1 May 2016 and 30 June 2016. Qantas Points will be awarded to the Qantas Frequent Flyer member whose membership number and name (as it appears on their Qantas Frequent Flyer account) was quoted in the reservation. Reservations made under a name that does not identically match the corresponding Qantas Frequent Flyer number provided will not be eligible to receive Qantas Points. Qantas Airways will award 200 Qantas Points per diner, for the number of diners specified in a reservation who dine under the reservation (for example, if the reservation indicates 5 people and 4 people attend, only 800 points will be earned. Alternatively, if the reservation indicates 5 people and 7 people attend, only 1000 points will be awarded). Qantas Points earned on reservations made at qantas.com/restaurants may take up to 8 weeks after dining to be credited to the relevant Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Qantas Points cannot be split between members on any single reservation.
- Sale ends 30 June 2016 unless sold out prior.
- Earn triple Qantas Points per dollar spent on all purchases made on qantasgolfclub.com between 1 May 2016 and 30 June 2016. Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per dollar and Qantas Golf Club Premium members will earn 9 Qantas Points per dollar spent. Allow up to 6 weeks for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Receive 1 entry to the Qantas Loyalty Mid-Year Extravaganza Competition per tee time purchased and 5 entries per event or holiday purchased, when you register at qantaspoints.com/extravaganza. You must either book and pay a deposit or make full payment during the Promotional Period (1 May 2016 to 30 June 2016), bookings that are cancelled during the Promotion Period will not be eligible.
Golf holiday packages are offered by Golfer Escapes Pty Ltd. ABN 36 093 86 756 and are subject to the Golfer Escapes terms and conditions.
To take part in a Qantas Golf Club event, participants must be 18 years or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- To earn double Qantas Points (4 points per $1 spent instead of standard 2 points) you must purchase movie vouchers through Qantas Movies between 19 May – 30 June 2016. Movie vouchers are available to purchase online at Qantas Movies website. A minimum of four vouchers and a maximum of 10 vouchers may be purchased per transaction. A maximum of 10 vouchers can be purchased in a 24-hour period. Payments can be made with Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International and American Express. Qantas Points cannot be used to redeem movie vouchers. Movie vouchers are valid for five months from the purchase date unless otherwise specified. Movie vouchers are exchanged directly for movie tickets at participating cinemas and are valid for standard movie screenings only (except after 5pm on Saturdays at Hoyts Cinemas). In most cases, points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 48 hours of purchase, but it could take up to two weeks. Full terms available at the Qantas Movies website.
- Available to Qantas Frequent Flyer ('QFF') members who sign-up or upgrade to a $80 Qantas Red, $80 Qantas Red Shared or $45 Qantas Red SIM Only (4000 points + additional online bonus of 4000), $100 Qantas Red, $100 Qantas Red Shared or $60 Qantas Red SIM Only (5000 points + additional online bonus of 5000), or $130 Qantas Red, $130 Qantas Red Shared or $85 Qantas Red SIM Only (7500 points + additional online bonus of 7500) plan over 24 months ('Eligible Plans'). Min monthly spend is $45, $60, $80, $85, $100 or $130 (for $45, $60, $80, $85, $100 or $130 plans respectively) plus any applicable device payments. Early exit fee = min monthly spend x months remaining on contract. Bonus points only available when member signs-up to an Eligible Plan online. Not available to Business customers. Qantas Points are subject to the QFF Terms and conditions available at qantas.com.au/terms. QFF membership name and Vodafone account holder name must match. QFF membership number must be provided to Vodafone in the applicable online form when signing up or within 60 days of sign-up or points will be forfeited. Points will be credited within 30 days of form submission. Points will be earned once only during term. If plan is cancelled pursuant to the Vodafone Network Guarantee, members will no longer qualify for any points. Full terms at vodafone.com.au/qantas-terms.
- Double Qantas Points (eight Qantas Points instead of the usual four) will be earned per AU$1 spent with isubscribe between 16 - 30 June 2016. Qantas Points will be credited to a member’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account up to 60 days after purchase. Qantas Points are not redeemable for cash. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. All isubscribe deliveries are subject to the isubscribe terms and conditions.