Discover the benefits of a HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card
With a HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card, you’ll:
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases up to $2,500 per statement period, then 0.5 Qantas Points thereafter (capped at 7,500 points per statement period, excluding bonus points)~
- Earn an additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services^.
- Enjoy $0 Annual Fee for the first year, and a reduced annual fee of $79 thereafter (previously $199)*
- Enjoy a range of complimentary insurances including International Travel Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance, Guaranteed Pricing Scheme, Transit Accident Insurance and Purchase Protection Insurance#.
- Add an additional cardholder at no extra cost and if they aren’t a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, we will give them membership free of charge (a saving of $89.50)^^.
Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 Australian Credit Licence 232595. Offers available to new, approved HSBC credit cardholders who apply by the offer expiry date. Fees, charges, terms, conditions and HSBC lending criteria apply. Visit hsbc.com.au or call 1300 308 880. HSBC credit card account holders who have previously cancelled their card are ineligible for these promotional offers. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer terms and conditions.
~ You must provide your valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to HSBC in order to earn Qantas Points. Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the HSBC Qantas Rewards Terms and Conditions
^ Selected Qantas products and services in Australia are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Purchases at Qantas Freight, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Business Travel, Jetset Travelworld channels, Qantas Staff Travel, the Jetstar Group of companies or goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer Program partners are not selected Qantas products and services and will not earn additional Qantas Points. The additional Qantas Points earned each month will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within five business days of each HSBC Statement Period provided that you are not in breach of the conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided HSBC Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number.
* $79 annual fee will be waived in the first year, and will be charged annually from the anniversary of the account opening date in each subsequent year.
# Insurance policies are issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177(AFSL No. 245631) trading as Allianz Global Assistance (under a binder from Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (AFSL No. 124708) and HSBC Bank Australia Limited (ABN 48 006 434 162) (AFSL 232595). <a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.hsbc.com.au/1/2/personal/credit-cards/terms" href="http://www.hsbc.com.au/1/2/personal/credit-cards/terms" style=" target=" _blank"="">Terms and Conditions, limits and exclusions available at hsbc.com.au. An excess may apply. Qantas or HSBC do not issue these insurances and does not receive commissions on these policies or guarantee any benefits under this cover. HSBC has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. The cover provided is at no additional cost to cardholders. This hsbc.com.au