75,000 bonus Qantas Points*. No annual fee for the first year^. 75 Bonus Status Credits+.
Right now you could earn 75,000 bonus Qantas Points* plus enjoy no annual fee for the first year^ when you apply by 30 June 2017, are approved and spend $2,500 on eligible purchases~ within the first three months of card approval. You can also receive 75 Bonus Status Credits when you buy and fly return with Qantas by 30 September 2017+.
The ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card also provides:
- Uncapped Qantas Points earning#
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases~ up to $7,500
- 0.5 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases~ above $7,500
- Earn 1 bonus Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas Products and services~
- Two complimentary Qantas Club lounge invitations per year^^.
* Credit card issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account. This is a limited time only offer available through online channels only which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card within the previous 12 months. This offer applies only once per eligible customer. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make $2,500 worth of eligible purchases (purchases which are not eligible to earn Points are described in the ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Reward Terms and Conditions, for example, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers, premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance and transactions for gambling or gaming purposes will not earn Points) within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas account within three months of the eligible spend criteria being met. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Qantas Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. The Total Annual Fee, and any Additional Cardholder Fees and Rewards Program Services Fees applicable to additional cardholders on the account, will be waived for the first year. After the first year for ANZ Frequent Flyer Black, a Total Annual Fee of $425 applies which includes a $370 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee, for additional cardholders an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as Monday, 20 June 2016 and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
^ After the first year, for ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card, a Total Annual Fee of $425 applies which includes a $370 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders on an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at 21 August 2015 and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
~ Qantas Points and Bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward terms and conditions booklet (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases which are not eligible to earn Points are described in the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward terms and conditions booklet, e.g. fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers, premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance and transactions for gambling or gaming purposes will not earn Points. Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Earn rates and earn rate bands are subject to change. The applicable Points per dollar earn rate is based on the value of eligible purchases made during a statement period, and will be reset each statement period. Existing customers may be subject to different earn rate(s)on their account. Existing customers should call 13 13 14 for information regarding their account.
+ To earn 75 Bonus Status Credits, you must apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card by 30 June 2017, be approved and then book and travel on a new Qantas return flight (excludes Classic Flight Rewards, partner or codeshare flights) between 12.01am (AEDT) 6 March and 11.59pm (AEST) 30 September 2017. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be recorded at the time of booking. If you change or cancel your flight and/or travel outside the specified dates, this Bonus Status Credits offer will not apply. Bonus Status Credits could take up to 10 weeks after travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Bonus Status Credits will not contribute towards attaining or retaining Platinum One or Loyalty Bonus.
# New accounts only.
^^ Offer only available to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black account holders. Account holders may request no more than two Qantas Club Lounge invitations in any 12 month period by calling the ANZ Personal Concierge on 1300 580 765. Qantas Club Lounge invitations will be sent to the account holder's current mailing address within four weeks of request, provided the account holder is not in breach of the ANZ Credit Card Conditions of Use and the account remains open. It is the account holder's responsibility to ensure that ANZ has their current mailing address. Neither ANZ nor Qantas accept responsibility for any delay in delivery of invitations. Lost or stolen invitations will not be replaced. Damaged invitations may not be accepted. Qantas Club Lounge invitations are provided courtesy of ANZ and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated international Business Lounges only. Not valid in International First Class Lounges, Chairman's Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business Class lounges, Qantas Oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Invitations must not be sold in any way. Invitations are valid for 12 months from date of request and will expire on the date printed on the invitations. Each Invitation is valid for a single visit for one person only before the expiry date when travelling on a Qantas or Jetstar flight with a QF or JQ flight number. Access may not be available if the applicable lounge is full or near capacity. Access and use of Qantas Club lounges is subject to Qantas Club rules.