The 500 bonus Qantas Points Promotion has now closed
Qantas Frequent Flyer members especially selected for this offer, that registered and made eligible purchases or bookings between 17 May 2017 and 7 June 2017 (Promotion Period) and have points credited by 7 September 2017, will receive 500 bonus points for each time they earned in different way (up to 10,000 bonus points per member).
All bonus points earned as part of this promotion will be credited into your account within 16 weeks of the promotion end date.
See below for full terms and conditions.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
1. To take advantage of this offer, you must register and make an eligible purchase or booking between 17 May and 7 June 2017 (Promotion Period) and have points credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account by 7 September 2017. This offer is only valid for the intended recipient of any email or associated advertising and is not transferable. This means the offer cannot be shared or forwarded. Qantas Frequent Flyers not specifically targeted for this offer may still be able to register, however, will not be eligible to receive the bonus points. If you cancel your initial eligible booking or purchase before 7 September 2017 this bonus offer will not apply. Qantas Points are taken to be credited on the date they appear in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Activity Statement which can be checked online at qantas.com/youraccount. Depending on the cycle of transactions, it can take up to 6-8 weeks for points to be credited to the Qantas Frequent Flyer account after making an eligible purchase.
Eligible purchases exclude any points earned through downloading the Qantas Assure App, completing a Qantas Survey, purchases with Vendome, Fresh Fragrances, In Sky Shopping, Snap Printing, Qantas Movies, Madison Australia, Mee Meep, Jaguar, Landrover, Trivett Group, Bankwest Transaction Accounts, Qudos Bank Savings Accounts, ANZ Share Investing, any ANZ Insurance Policy, any QBE Insurance Limited policy (with the exception of Qantas Assure Travel Insurance policies that are underwritten by QBE), Macquarie Bank and Qudos Bank Home or Car Loans, Snap Fitness memberships or points transferred from a rewards program or Family Transfer. Excludes any new program partners that join the Qantas Frequent Flyer program after 10 May 2017.
500 bonus Qantas Points will be awarded each time a member earns in one of 20 different ways during the Promotion Period. There are a total of 20 different ways to earn, therefore a maximum of 10,000 bonus Qantas Points will be awarded per member. A maximum of 500 bonus Qantas Points will be awarded once per member for each different way they earn during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of eligible bookings or purchases made. All bonus points earned as part of this promotion will be credited into your account within 16 weeks of the promotion end date. Offer may be extended or withdrawn at any time.
Each of the following is considered a different way to earn and will receive 500 bonus points.
- Flights: Make an eligible booking with Qantas Airways during the Promotion Period and travel before 4 September 2017;
- Accommodation: Book any hotel or Airbnb accommodation through qantas.com and stay during the Promotion Period. Bookings that are cancelled during the Promotion Period will not be eligible;
- Cars: Book a rental car with Avis or Budget for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and pick up in Australia or New Zealand during the Promotional Period;
- Credit Cards: Earn a minimum of 50 Qantas Points when you make an eligible purchase on your Qantas Points earning credit card or apply and be approved for a new Qantas Points earning credit card.
- Online Mall: Make an eligible purchase through the Qantas Online Mall;
- Supermarket: Choose to convert your Woolworths Points to Qantas Points on the Woolworths Rewards site, and earn a minimum of 2,000 Woolworths Points by 9pm 13 June 2017 in accordance with clause 7;
- Travel Money: Load Qantas Cash with a minimum of AU$500 in foreign currency equivalent;
- Travel and Experiences: Travel or experience must be completed by 7 September 2017. Individual terms and conditions apply and are available at qantaspoints.com/earn-points.
- Food and Wine: Purchase from Qantas epiQure. To purchase from Qantas epiQure, you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, 18 years of age and over and have an Australian delivery address. Please allow four weeks for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736;
- Restaurants: Book a restaurant through qantas.com/restaurants;
- Food Delivery: Place an order of at least $25 through the Deliveroo app or deliveroo.com.au and enter your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number under My Account in the Deliveroo app or on deliveroo.com.au;
- Phones: Sign-up or upgrade online to a MyMix Red Global plan from Vodafone;
- Insurance: Take out a Qantas Assure health, travel or life insurance policy during the Promotion Period;
- Golf: Purchase any tee time, event, holiday package or Premium membership through Qantas Golf Club. To take part in a Qantas Golf Club event, participants must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Golf holiday packages are offered by Golfer Escapes Pty Ltd. ABN 36 093 86 756 and are subject to the Golfer Escapes terms and conditions. An annual membership fee of $129 applies for Premium membership and a fee of $199 applies for Premium and Handicap membership;
- Luxury Fashion: Purchase any Oroton product in-store or online and earn a minimum of 100 Qantas Points;
- Magazine Subscriptions: Purchase any isubscribe magazine subscription through isubscribe.com.au;
- Electronics: Purchase any product through kogan.com. Minimum earn is 25 Qantas Points;
- Taxis and Private Transport: Book your taxi or rideshare through the GoCatch or Ingogo app and travel before 7 June 2017; or book and travel using a private chauffeur through Qantas Drive; or book and travel using Qantas Valet Parking service before 7 June 2017. Individual terms and conditions apply and are available at qantaspoints.com/earn-points/cars-hotels;
- Parking: Make an online booking through secureparking.com/secure-a-spot and park before 7 June 2017. Minimum earn of 25 Qantas Points applies;
- Property: Sell your residential, commercial or industrial property in Australia or New Zealand with LJ Hooker or purchase an eligible property through an accredited agent of LK Property Group.
2. An Eligible Flight is a booking that is made between 12.01am (AEDT) 17 May 2017 and 11.59pm (AEST) 7 June 2017, for travel between 17 May 2017 and 4 September 2017 on any Qantas operated flight with a QF flight number on the ticket where Qantas Points are normally earned, excluding Classic Flight Rewards and any flight with a QF flight number on the ticket which is not operated by Qantas including Jetstar, Jetstar Asia, Valuair, Jetstar Japan, Jetstar Pacific and other partner airlines. Qantas Points may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes. For full details, see the Airline Earning Tables and terms and conditions. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be recorded at the time of booking to earn bonus Qantas Points. Fees may apply. If you cancel your initial qualifying booking or change it to be outside of the eligible travel period this bonus offer will not apply.
3. Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 value for all hotel stays booked at qantas.com, except Classic Hotel Rewards and 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 value for Airbnb stays booked through qantas.com. Qantas Points will not be earned on cancelled or refunded bookings. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least eight weeks after check-out. To earn Qantas Points, quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number when booking. Qantas Points cannot be split between two or more members occupying the same room. Some accommodation providers may not allow you to combine this offer with any other offer. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. View full terms and conditions here.
4. Within Australia, 4 Qantas Points are earned per AU$1 value on time and kilometre charges, excluding GST, insurance and miscellaneous charges. 700 Qantas Points are earned per rental overseas. Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to the chosen car partner. Qantas Points are not earned on: Avis: government rates, travel industry rates and rentals that are part of a package, or some corporate rates. Budget: major contracted corporate accounts, industry rates and rentals that are part of a package.
5. Card products referred to are not Qantas products and are not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card Partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws and pays Qantas in respect of Qantas Points issued in relation to a Card. Points are offered by the relevant Card Partner and their reward program and accrue in accordance with the relevant Card Partner's reward program terms and conditions. Contact the relevant Card Partner for more information. Cards and card program membership are subject to approval by Card Partners and other credit criteria, minimum spend, fees and charges, terms and conditions, lending and eligibility criteria (including age restrictions) may apply. For more information refer to our Card Selector at qantas.com/creditcards.
6. Purchases that are cancelled or returned before 7 September 2017 will not be eligible for this offer. For a full list of retailers, visit onlinemall.qantaspoints.com. Individual retailer terms and conditions apply.
7. To earn points, members must scan their Woolworths Rewards Card in-store at the point of purchase at any Woolworths, BWS or selected Caltex Fuel Outlet. For online purchases, members must enter their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number at checkout on woolworths.com.au. Selected Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets excludes all Tasmania locations and Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets with a Star Mart or Star Shop. Woolworths Rewards is not available in Tasmania.
8. To be eligible to receive the Qantas Card with the option of Qantas Cash you must be an Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer member 16 years of age or older. Qantas Cash is a prepaid Mastercard® payment facility built into the back of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Card. Heritage Bank Limited (AFSL 240984) (the Issuer) issues Qantas Cash under arrangements between it, Qantas and Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited (AFSL 386837) (a Mastercard business). Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited distributes Qantas Cash (together with Qantas which is an authorised representative of Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited for the purposes of providing general financial product advice with respect to Qantas Cash). Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited can be contacted at email@example.com. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and Qantas earn foreign exchange revenue from Qantas Cash transactions. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited receives a processing fee from domestic Qantas Cash "point of sale" transactions. Qantas receives revenue generated by Qantas Cash transactions based on interchange fees paid to the Issuer, deposits held by the Issuer, cardholder fee and certain rebates and incentives from Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd. This information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider the appropriateness of the information about the Qantas Cash facility having regard to those matters. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) in respect of Qantas Cash is available via qantascash.com and will also be given to applicants. A person should obtain and consider the PDS before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue to hold the prepaid facility. Exchange rates for initial loads and subsequent reloads made using Bank Transfer or BPAY via qantascash.com will be set at the prevailing exchange rate set out at qantascash.com at the time you request the load provided you settle the transaction within four hours. Different exchange rates apply for loads initiated directly via Bank Transfer or BPAY using your Unique Payment Details (ie not via qantascash.com). For more information on how exchange rates are set and applied, see the PDS. Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases in accordance with the terms and conditions specified at qantascash.com. Eligible purchases do not include money orders, traveller’s cheques, gambling chips, adult entertainment, purchasing foreign currencies in cash or the making of payment(s) towards any credit cards, loans or other financial debt that is not incurred with respect to goods and services. You do not earn Qantas Points when loading funds to your facility, transferring funds to another currency balance or another member's facility, when withdrawing funds from ATMs, cashing out your facility balance or for over the counter withdrawals. Purchases that are reversed, refunded or charged-back are also ineligible for points earn, in addition to fees incurred.
9. To purchase from Qantas epiQure, you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, 18 years of age and over and have an Australian delivery address. Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are not Qantas epiQure Premium members will earn 1 Qantas Point per dollar value and Qantas epiQure Premium members will earn 3 Qantas Points per dollar value of Products and Services purchased or redeemed through qantasepiqure.com.au. Additional 500 bonus points offer for new customers is valid until 7 June 2017. Allow up to four weeks for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736.
10. To earn 100 Qantas Points per diner you must book your reservation at qantas.com/restaurants and quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number and name (as it appears on your Qantas Frequent Flyer account) when making your reservation. Qantas Points will be awarded to the Qantas Frequent Flyer member whose membership number and name (as it appears on their Qantas Frequent Flyer account) was quoted in the reservation. Reservations made under a name that does not identically match the corresponding Qantas Frequent Flyer number provided will not be eligible to receive Qantas Points. Qantas Airways will award 100 Qantas Points per diner, for the number of diners specified in a reservation who dine under the reservation (for example, if the reservation indicates five people and four people attend, only 400 points will be earned. Alternatively, if the reservation indicates five people and seven people attend, only 500 points will be awarded). Qantas Points earned on reservations made at qantas.com/restaurants may take up to eight weeks after dining to be credited to the relevant Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Qantas Points cannot be split between members on any single reservation.
11. Orders refunded to you by Deliveroo will not earn Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to a member’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account up to 60 days after purchase. Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd terms and conditions available here.
12. 24 month plans: Available to Qantas Frequent Flyer (‘QFF’) members who sign-up or upgrade to an $80 MyMix Red Global or $50 MyMix Red Global SIM Only (4,000 points + additional online bonus of 4,000), $100 MyMix Red Global or $60 MyMix Red Global SIM Only (5,000 points + additional online bonus of 5,000), or $120 MyMix Red Global or $71 MyMix Red Global (7,500 points + additional online bonus of 7,500) plan over 24 months (‘Eligible Plans’). Minimum monthly spend is $50, $60, $71, $80, $100 or $120 (for $50, $60, $71, $100 or $120 plans respectively) plus any applicable device payments. 12 month plans: Available to QFF Members who sign-up or upgrade via online to a $40, $50 or $60 MyMix Red Global 12 month SIM Only plan (Eligible Plan). Customers will receive 4,000, 5,000 and 6,000 points respectively. Min monthly spend is $40, $50 or $60 (for the $40, $50 and $60 plans respectively). Vodafone account holder name must match. QFF membership number must be provided to Vodafone in the applicable online form when signing up or within 60 days of sign up or points will be forfeited. Points will be credited within 30 days of form submission. For personal use by approved customers only. Points will be earned once only during term. If plan is cancelled pursuant to the Vodafone Network Guarantee, members will no longer qualify for any points. Full terms at vodafone.com.au/qantas-terms.
13. To be eligible for a Qantas Assure Health Insurance policy you must be an Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer member 16 years of age or older. Qantas Assure Health Insurance is issued by nib health funds limited ABN 83 000 124 381 (nib) a registered private health insurer, and is arranged by Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 (Qantas), for which Qantas receives commission.
Travel Insurance policies are underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited. Qantas is an authorised representative of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited. You should always consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Wording and your personal circumstances before making any decision about whether to acquire a travel insurance product. Qantas does not and cannot provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about any insurance.
Qantas Assure Life Protect is promoted by Qantas Airways Limited, ABN 16 009 661 901 authorised representative No 261 363 of TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260. Policies and claims administered by the insurer, TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450 AFSL 237848. The information provided is general advice only and does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or financial situation. Before you decide to buy or to continue to hold an insurance product, you must read the relevant combined Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG).
14. For Qantas Golf Club tee time, event or holiday bookings to be eligible, you must either make a new booking during the Promotion Period. For Premium membership to be eligible, 12 months Premium membership of AU$199 including a Handicap or AU$129 without a Handicap must be purchased during the Promotional Period. Bookings or Premium memberships that are cancelled before 7 September 2017 will not be eligible.
15. OrotonGroup went into voluntary administration on 30 November 2017. As a result, effective from 26 December 2017 Qantas Frequent Flyers can no longer earn Qantas Points with Oroton. Rest assured, members who purchased from Oroton online or in-store before 26 December 2017 will earn Qantas Points as normal.
16. Four Qantas Points will be earned per AU$1 spent with isubscribe. Qantas Points will be credited to a member’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account up to 60 days after purchase.
17. Three Qantas Point will be earned per AU$1 spent at Kogan.com when a Qantas Frequent Flyer member enters their membership number on their Kogan.com account and purchases through the Online Mall. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer not associated with Qantas Frequent Flyer.
18. Only valid for transactions using the Secure-a-Spot online booking product www.secureparking.com.au/secure-a-spot. During the Secure-a-Spot transaction booking process, customers must supply a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number in the booking registration form. Members earn 2 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent. Please allow six weeks for points to be credited to your Frequent Flyer account. Offer not available in conjunction with any other bonus offer promotion. For a complete list of all Secure Parking car parks that offer Secure-a-Spot visit www.secureparking.com.au/secure-a-spot.