Incredible stays await when you use your points to book
Whether your dream hotel stay is beachside, poolside or city-side, enjoy exclusive discounts when you book a Classic Hotel Reward using Qantas Points*. Just look out for the icon when searching for your hotel.
How to book a Classic Reward
- Search your dream destination and pick a date.The further in advance you search, the more likely a Classic Reward will be available.
- Make sure your display is set to points mode on the left hand side, or at the top of the screen on your mobile.
- Look for the Classic Reward icon to reveal great deals.
- Book using your points. Simple.
Classic Hotel Rewards
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I earn Qantas Points for a Classic Hotel Reward?
No, you will not earn Qantas Points on a Classic Hotel Reward booking.
Can I change or cancel my Classic Hotel Reward booking?
Cancellation and refund policies and conditions differ for each hotel, check at the time of booking. If you need any assistance with your booking please contact Qantas Hotels on +61 280 590 182 between 7 am and 10 pm (AEDT).
Can I use a Qantas hotels voucher for a Classic Hotel Reward?
No, you cannot use a Qantas hotel voucher on a Classic Hotel Reward booking.
Who do I contact for assistance with my Classic Hotel Reward booking?
You can call Qantas Hotels on +61 280 590 182 between 7 am and 10 pm AEDT, 7 days a week.
What are the payment options for a Classic Hotel Reward?
A Classic Hotel Reward can only be booked using Qantas Points.
Can I book an international hotel through Classic Hotel Rewards?
Yes, Qantas Classic Hotel Rewards are available at selected hotels worldwide.
How far in advance can I book?
Bookings can be made up to 12 months in advance.
How many hotel rooms are available?
Availability is limited, especially during peak times such as school and public holidays. Tip: If your chosen hotel is not available as a Classic Hotel Reward check back again later as additional rooms may be released sporadically.
How do I view Classic Hotel Reward availability and book?
To view and book a Classic Hotel Reward:
- View qantas.com/hotels
- Enter your destination and date. The further in advance you search, the more likely a Classic Reward will be available.
- Make sure your display is set to Qantas Points mode on the left hand side
- Choose a Classic Hotel Reward from the list.
You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Join online now. Membership and points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
* Members will not be able to redeem points for additional hotel charges for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Minimum night stays and blackout dates may apply. Qantas Points cannot be earned on Classic Hotel Rewards. A Classic Hotel Reward must be booked using Qantas Points only. Cancellation and refund policies and conditions differ for each hotel, check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, click here.