As a Qantas Frequent Flyer, there are so many easy ways to earn points, from flying, to booking accommodation, car hire, even online shopping.
Earning points can mean treating yourself to something you wouldn’t normally do. This could be an upgrade, a new set of headphones, or a trip to the destination of your dreams. Whatever it is, you’ll soon discover it’s a world full of possibilities with Qantas Points.
Lost your membership details? Call our customer service team on 0800 101 500 to update your details.Earn Qantas Points
Need some destination inspiration?
- Qantas Points and Status Credits (where applicable) are earned on eligible flights with a Qantas or applicable oneworld® Alliance Airline or Airline Partner flight number on your ticket. Qantas Points and Status Credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes. For full details, see terms and conditions and the Airline Earning Tables.
- Qantas Points will not be earned on cancelled or refunded bookings. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8-10 weeks after check-out. To earn Qantas Points, quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number when booking. Qantas Points cannot be split between two or more members occupying the same room. Some accommodation providers may not allow you to combine this offer with any other offer. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. View full terms and conditions.
- For a full list of retailers, visit onlinemallnz.qantaspoints.com. Individual retailer terms and conditions apply.
- Within Australia, 4 Qantas Points will be earned per AU$1 value on time and kilometre charges, excluding GST, insurance and miscellaneous charges. 700 Qantas Points will be earned per rental in New Zealand. Qantas Points will be credited to your account 8-10 weeks after travel. Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to the chosen car partner. Qantas Points are not earned on: Avis: government rates, travel industry rates and rentals that are part of a package, or some corporate rates. Budget: major contracted corporate accounts, industry rates and rentals that are part of a package.
- An eligible tour is a tour that costs $1,000 or more per person and excludes private tours, trips booked with Staff, Companion, Friends and Family discounts and Bookings that are not made in Australian or New Zealand dollars. Qantas Points will be credited to your account 8-10 weeks after travel. Individual terms and conditions apply and are available at qantaspoints.com/nz/earn-points.