*** This offer has now expired ***
We’ve got some great news.
With a new Qantas ANZ Visa Platinum card you could get 20,000 bonus Qantas Points* – that’s enough points for a one-way Qantas Economy Classic Flight Reward (plus taxes, fees and carrier charges) from Auckland to Sydney+. Plus, there’s no annual fee for the first year – saving you $150≥. All you need to do is apply by 31 December 2015, be approved and spend $1,000 on eligible purchases^ on your card within the first three months. It’s that easy.
You’ll also receive:
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases^ up to $20,000 p.a. (earn 1 Qantas Point per $2 spent thereafter)
- 1 bonus Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services±
- 1 bonus Qantas Point per $1 spent on Jetstar flights purchased directly from Jetstar~
- Overseas Travel Insurance#
- Platinum Concierge Service
Apply by 31 December 2015.Find out more
Cards are offered, issued and administered (and credit is provided) by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ) and not Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901). Qantas does not endorse, is not responsible for and does not provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about these credit card products. All information on the features of the card in this advertisement is based solely on information which has been supplied to Qantas by the Card Partner (ANZ) and is current as at 1 October 2015 (unless otherwise stated). Qantas has made no enquiries as to the accuracy of this information and is merely transmitting that information which has been provided to it by ANZ. Accordingly Qantas takes no responsibility for that information or errors or omissions in it. Card and offer only available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers and the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers cheques), gambling transactions, or business related expenditure.
* The 20,000 Bonus Qantas Points offer and 1 year annual fee waiver are available for all new and approved ANZ credit card customers who open a new Qantas ANZ Visa Platinum card between 5 October 2015 and 31 December 2015 and who spend at least $1000 on eligible purchases on this card within 3 months of card approval. Transfers from existing ANZ credit cards will not be eligible for this offer. Offer is not available if you currently hold a Qantas ANZ Visa or Qantas ANZ Visa Platinum card or have closed one within the previous twelve months. Offer is only available once per customer (not available on multiple cards). If you transfer or cancel your new Qantas ANZ Visa card before redeeming or becoming eligible for these bonus points you will become ineligible for this benefit. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to the member’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account within a the month of the spend criteria being fulfilled.
+ Classic Flight Rewards are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. Classic Flight Reward fare conditions apply and are provided during booking. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required. Classic Flight Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply), unless you are booking on the Qantas website where you can book up to 2 hours before departure for domestic flights or up to 4 hours before departure for international flights. For more information,visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards.
≥ The Total Annual Fee will be waived for the first year. After the first year a Total Annual Fee of $150 applies.
^ Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points are earned in accordance with the Qantas ANZ Visa Card Reward Terms and Conditions. The Primary Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points and notify ANZ of their Qantas Frequent Flyer number. A NZ$50 joining fee normally applies but ANZ is offering complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership to Qantas ANZ Visa Platinum Account Holders who apply online at qantas.com/joinffqav. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers and the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers cheques), gambling transactions, or business related expenditure. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms.
± Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
~ Jetstar flights booked through a Jetstar website or by phoning Jetstar customer service qualify for the extra Qantas Point per $1 spent.
# Terms, conditions, exclusions (such as age limitations) and eligibility criteria apply to Overseas Travel Insurance. A copy of the terms and conditions that apply to Overseas Travel Insurance are on the ANZ Travel Insurance site, or ask for a copy at any ANZ branch. Overseas Travel Insurance is issued/insured by AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited.