Speed towards more rewards with 500 bonus points each time you earn.
We’re making it easy for you to reach your next reward faster.
Right now, when you earn Qantas Points before 12 June 2017, have points credited to your account by 12 September 2017 and you’ll receive an easy 500 bonus points every time, up to five times1.
Simply register before 12 June 2017, start earning and watch the points fly in.
Remember, points can take up to 40 days to be credited to your account so start earning now to avoid missing out.
You have been especially selected for this exclusive offer. Offer is not transferable and should not be shared or forwarded1.
Hurry, offer ends 12 June 2017.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
1. To take advantage of this offer, you must register and make an eligible purchase or booking between 23 May and 12 June 2017 (Promotion Period) and have points credited into your Qantas Frequent Flyer account by 12 September 2017.
This offer is only valid for the intended recipient of an email or associated advertising and is not transferable. This means the offer should not be shared or forwarded. Qantas Frequent Flyers not specifically targeted for this offer may still be able to register, however, will not be eligible to receive the bonus points. Qantas Points are taken to be credited on the date they appear in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Activity Statement which can be checked online at qantas.com/youraccount. Depending on the cycle of transactions, it can take up to 6-8 weeks for points to be credited to the Qantas Frequent Flyer account after making an eligible purchase. If you cancel your initial eligible booking or purchase before 12 September 2017 this bonus offer will not apply.
Eligible purchases exclude any points earned through Qantas Points earning credit cards, completing a Qantas Survey, In Sky Shopping, any QBE Insurance Limited policy, points transferred from a rewards program or Family Transfer, or any transaction made outside of New Zealand. Excludes any new program partners that join the Qantas Frequent Flyer program after 10 May 2017.
500 bonus Qantas Points will be awarded each time a member earns during the Promotion Period, up to a maximum of five transactions. Therefore a maximum of 2,500 bonus Qantas Points will be awarded per member. All bonus points earned as part of this promotion will be credited to the member's account within 16 weeks of the promotion end date. Offer may be extended or withdrawn at any time.
Each of the following purchases or bookings made during the Promotion Period will be considered an eligible purchase and will receive 500 bonus points (up to a maximum of 2,500 bonus points in total).
a) Flights: Make an eligible booking with Qantas Airways and travel before 9 September 2017;
b) Travel Money: Load Qantas Cash with a minimum of NZ$500 in foreign currency equivalent;
c) Cars: Book a rental car with Avis or Budget through qantas.com for a minimum of three consecutive days and pick up in Australia or New Zealand during the Promotional Period;
d) Hotels: Book a hotel through qantas.com and stay during the Promotion Period.
e) Online Mall: Make an eligible purchase through the Qantas Online Mall and earn a minimum of 50 Qantas Points. Purchases that are cancelled or returned before 12 September 2017 will not be eligible for this offer;
f) Travel and Experiences: Travel or experience must be completed by 12 September 2017. Individual terms and conditions apply and are available at qantaspoints.com/nz/earn-points.
g) Luxury Fashion Accessories: Purchase an eligible Oroton product in-store or online and earn a minimum of 100 Qantas Points;
2. An Eligible Flight is a booking that is made between 12.01am (NZDT) 23 May 2017 and 11.59pm (NZDT) 12 June 2017, for travel between 23 May 2017 and 9 September 2017 on any Qantas operated flight with a QF flight number on the ticket where Qantas Points are normally earned, excluding Classic Flight Rewards and any flight with a QF flight number on the ticket which is not operated by Qantas including Jetstar, Jetstar Asia, Valuair, Jetstar Japan, Jetstar Pacific and other partner airlines. Qantas Points may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes. For full details, see the Airline Earning Tables and terms and conditions. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be recorded at the time of booking to earn bonus Qantas Points. Fees may apply. If you cancel your initial qualifying booking or change it to be outside of the eligible travel period this bonus offer will not apply.
3. Qantas Cash is an unsecured debt security issued by Travelex Card Services Limited (the "Issuer"), a member of the Travelex Group. To be eligible to use Qantas Cash you must be a New Zealand resident Qantas Frequent Flyer 16 years of age or older. Qantas Cash is not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex Group or any other entity. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services (NZ) Limited distributes Qantas Cash together with Qantas Mastercard Prepaid Management Services (NZ) Limited can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services (NZ) Limited and Qantas Airways Limited earn foreign exchange revenue from Qantas Cash transactions. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services (NZ) Limited receives a processing fee from domestic Qantas Cash "point of sale" transactions. Qantas receives revenue generated by Qantas Cash transactions based on interchange fees paid to the Issuer, deposits held by the Issuer, cardholder fees and certain rebates and incentives from Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd. This email has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider the appropriateness of the information about the Qantas Cash facility having regard to those matters. A Product Disclosure Statement ("PDS") is available via qantascash.co.nz. You should obtain and consider the PDS before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue to hold the prepaid facility.
Exchange rates for initial loads and subsequent reloads made using Bank Transfer or BPAY via qantascash.com.nz will be set at the prevailing exchange rate set out at qantascash.com.nz at the time you request the load provided you settle the transaction within four hours. Different exchange rates apply for loads initiated directly via Bank Transfer or BPAY using your Unique Payment Details (i.e. not via qantascash.co.nz). If you initiate a load or reload via Bank Transfer or BPAY using your Unique Payment Details, the exchange rate applied will be the prevailing exchange rate at the time the funds are received into your facility. For more information on how exchange rates are set and applied, please see the Product Disclosure Statement. Conversion fees will apply if using a currency not loaded onto the Card. Refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for details about currency conversion fees.
4. Within Australia, 4 Qantas Points are earned per AU$1 value on time and kilometre charges, excluding GST, insurance and miscellaneous charges. 700 Qantas Points are earned per rental in New Zealand. Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to the chosen car partner. Qantas Points are not earned on: Avis: government rates, travel industry rates and rentals that are part of a package, or some corporate rates. Budget: major contracted corporate accounts, industry rates and rentals that are part of a package.
5. Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 value for all hotel stays booked at qantas.com. Qantas Points will not be earned on cancelled or refunded bookings. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least eight weeks after check-out. To earn Qantas Points, quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number when booking. Qantas Points cannot be split between two or more members occupying the same room. Some accommodation providers may not allow you to combine this offer with any other offer. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. View full terms and conditions.
6. Purchases that are cancelled or returned before 12 September 2017 will not be eligible for this offer. For a full list of retailers, visit onlinemallnz.qantaspoints.com . Individual retailer terms and conditions apply.