You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Qantas Points Sunrise competition: Promoter: Seven Network (Operations) Limited. Eligible Entrants: Australian residents, where the Channel Seven signal is received. Promotion Period: 05:30 (AEST) Monday 7 May 2018 until 12:00 (AEDT) Thursday 1 November 2018 with a weekly entry period. Entry: (1) Send an SMS with Qantas Frequent Flyer Number, first name, surname and suburb to 19 700 774; or (2) Enter online at www.yahoo7.com.au/sunrise and complete the entry form with Qantas Frequent Flyer number, first name, surname, mobile number and suburb. Only one online entry per person is permitted per entry period. SMS entrants may enter as many times as they like. Prize(s): There will be one prize of 1,000,000 Qantas Points per week. There will be twenty six prizes in total during Promotion Period. The total maximum value of the total prize pool is A$789,689.42. Draw: 1.00pm each Thursday from 10 May to 1 November 2018 at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000. Winner notifications: Each Friday from 11 May to 2 November 2018, Sunrise will announce the winning Qantas Frequent Flyer Number live on the Sunrise program scheduled to be broadcast on the Seven Network between 05:30 AM and 09:00 AM AEDT/AEST. Full terms and conditions: Can be found here. Authorised under: ACT Permit Number TP 18/00761, NSW permit number LTPS/18/23719, SA permit number T18/692.
* Earn bonus Qantas Points with Qantas Business Rewards: To earn up to 300,000 bonus Qantas Points take up our partner offers by 30 June 2018. Qantas Business Rewards membership, partner offers, and earning Qantas Points are subject to terms and conditions at qantasbusinessrewards/eofy.
* Earn Qantas Points with Red Energy: Offer only available for residential electricity and/or gas customers in eligible areas of NSW, VIC, SA and residential electricity customers in eligible areas of QLD with a current Qantas Frequent Flyer membership. To be eligible for bonus Qantas points you must sign up with Red Energy on a Qantas Red Saver Plan or a Qantas Red Plus plan for a new electricity and/or gas service at a new supply address. This means you could be eligible if you are a new customer of Red Energy; or an existing customer of Red Energy signing up to a new supply address. Red Energy may withdraw or change this offer at any time. Full terms available at available at https://www.redenergy.com.au/terms-and-conditions/. Price Fact Sheets are available here: https://www.redenergy.com.au/energy-price-fact-sheets/.
* Earn Qantas Points with APT holidays: You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer Member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. If you are not a Qantas Frequent Flyer Member, you can join at qantas.com/join. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions, available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points will be earned on bookings made in Australian Dollars from 1 May 2018. Members must add a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer number and surname to their booking before the trip departure date. Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 2 Qantas Points per AU$1 spend on APT holidays that include a Luxury River Cruise and 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on all other APT holidays. Qantas Points will be credited to the Qantas Frequent Flyer member’s account within seven days of the trip departure date. Members will not earn Qantas Points on airfares bundled with an APT holiday; where a member cancels their ATP holiday prior to the date of departure; APT holidays booked with staff, companion or Friends and Family discounts; travel industry member discounts; press and partnership trips; or prize winners. You can check the Qantas Points that you have earned with APT and your total points balance at qantaspoints.com/your-account. Standard APT Booking Terms and Conditions apply. APT reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time.
* Go further with a Qantas Points earning credit card: Card products referred to are not Qantas products and not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Points are offered by the relevant Card partner and partner reward program and can only be earned on eligible purchases. Contact the relevant Card Partner for terms and conditions or enquiries.
* Earn Qantas Points with JAX Tyres: You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however JAX Tyres customers can join for free here. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Qantas Points will be credited to a member’s account within 45 days of completion of the invoice, in-store. Qantas Points will not be earned on cancelled bookings, fleet, government, wholesale, commercial and account purchases. Standard JAX Tyres terms and conditions apply.
* Earn Qantas Points with Vodafone nbn: Qantas Frequent Flyer ('QFF') Members are elibigle to earn 10,000 Qantas Points when they sign-up online to either the $79 Essential + nbn™ plan 24M or the $99 Premium nbn™ plan 24M (‘Eligible Plan’). Total points: $79 Essential + nbn™ plan 24M (10,000) and $99 Premium nbn™ plan 24M (10,000). Not available in-store. Must be located in a Vodafone nbn™ coverage area. Minimum monthly spends are $79 and $99 (for $79 and $99 plans respectively). Bonus points available for 24 months if you stay connected; forfeited if you cancel within 30 days of nbn™ activation. The maximum early exit fee payable is $400 (including device costs).The exact early exit fee payable is determined by when and why you leave. Please see your Plan Details for more information. Total minimum cost excludes $300 New Development Fee that is triggered when you live in a new development and any additional costs for call outs that may be applied when there is a missed appointment or where no fault is found. You will be charged for using your plan from the point of nbn™ activation at your premises. Qantas Points: subject to QFF terms and conditions at qantas.com.au/terms. A QFF membership name and Vodafone account holder name must match. Must provide QFF membership number to Vodafone in applicable online form when signing up or within 60 days of sign-up or points will be forfeited. Points credited within 30 days of form submission. Points earned once during term. If plan is cancelled pursuant to Vodafone Network Satisfaction Guarantee, members will no longer qualify for any points. Full terms: vodafone.com.au/qantas-terms. Points not exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash. Not for commercial or resale purposes. Subject to change. Eligible Plan terms apply. nbn™, nbn co and other nbn™ logos and brands are trademarks of nbn co limited and used under licence. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to Vodafone by calling 135 888.
* Earn Qantas Points at the Online Mall: Individual retailer terms and conditions apply, please check the individual retailer’s pages for full terms.
* My Card Offers: Participation in My Card Offers is subject to the terms and conditions.