With hundreds of ways to earn every day, why not spend a few minutes upfront getting yourself set up, then kick back, relax and watch the points roll in.
Check out our top tips for earning Qantas Points below. Your next reward could be closer than you think.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
- Qantas Points and Status Credits (where applicable) are earned on Eligible Flights with a Qantas or applicable oneworld®Alliance Airline or Airline Partner flight number on your ticket. Qantas Points and Status Credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes. For full details, see Terms and Conditions and the Airline Earning Tables.
- Every 2,000 Woolworths Points earned will be converted to 10 Woolworths Dollars which will then be converted to 870 Qantas Points. Conversions will occur every three months, unless otherwise advised. Conversions will occur on 15 December, 15 March, 15 June and 15 September. To be part of these conversions, you need to select Qantas Points as your reward option by 6.00am (AEDT) on 14 December, 14 March, 14 June and 14 September respectively. Please allow up to seven days from Woolworths' conversion date for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account. Selected Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets excludes all Tasmania locations and Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets with a Star Mart or Star Shop. Woolworths Rewards is not available in Tasmania.
- Individual retailer terms and conditions apply; please check the individual retailer’s pages for full terms.
- Card products referred to are not Qantas products and not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card Partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases only.
- To apply for a Qantas Premier credit card, you must be an Australian resident, Qantas Frequent Flyer member, aged 18 years and over. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Issued by Citigroup Pty Ltd ABN 88 004 325 080 ACL 238098. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 value of the room rate of hotels booked at qantas.com/hotels. Points are earned on accommodation only (room rate) and are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel or additional fees or hotel sundries charged to the room (for example room service, hotel dining etc. Points are not earned on cancelled bookings. See full terms and conditions at qantas.com/hotelterms. Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 value for Airbnb stays booked through qantas.com/airbnb. Qantas Points will not be earned on cancelled or refunded bookings. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least eight weeks after check-out. To earn Qantas Points, quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number when booking. Qantas Points cannot be split between two or more members occupying the same room. Some accommodation providers may not allow you to combine this offer with any other offer. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. View full terms and conditions.
- Qantas Travel Money is a prepaid Mastercard® payment facility built into the back of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Card. To be eligible to receive the Qantas Card with the option of Qantas Travel Money you must be an Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer member 16 years of age or older. Heritage Bank Limited (AFSL 240984) (the Issuer) issues Qantas Travel Money under arrangements between it, Qantas and Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited (AFSL 386837) (a Mastercard business). Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited distributes Qantas Travel Money (together with Qantas which is an authorised representative of Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited for the purposes of providing general financial product advice with respect to Qantas Travel Money). Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and Qantas earn foreign exchange revenue from Qantas Travel Money transactions. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited receives a processing fee from domestic Qantas Travel Money "point of sale" transactions. Qantas receives revenue generated by Qantas Travel Money transactions based on interchange fees paid to the Issuer, deposits held by the Issuer, cardholder fee and certain rebates and incentives from Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd. This information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider the appropriateness of the information about the Qantas Travel Money facility having regard to those matters. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) in respect of Qantas Travel Money is available via qantascash.com and will also be given to applicants. A person should obtain and consider the PDS before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue to hold the prepaid facility.
- Refer to PDS for full list of available currencies.
- Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases in accordance with the terms and conditions specified at qantascash.com. Eligible purchases do not include money orders, traveller’s cheques, gambling chips, adult entertainment, purchasing foreign currencies in cash or the making of payment(s) towards any credit cards, loans or other financial debt that is not incurred with respect to goods and services. You do not earn Qantas Points when loading funds to your facility, transferring funds to another currency balance or another member’s facility, when withdrawing funds from ATMs, cashing out your facility balance or for over the counter withdrawals. Purchases that are reversed, refunded or charged-back are also ineligible for points earn, in addition to fees incurred.
- To purchase from Qantas epiQure you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, 18 years of age and over and have an Australian delivery address. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736.
- Within Australia, 4 Qantas Points are earned per AU$1 value on time and kilometre charges, excluding GST, insurance and miscellaneous charges. 700 Qantas Points are earned per rental overseas. Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to the chosen car partner. Qantas Points are not earned on: Avis: government rates, travel industry rates and rentals that are part of a package, or some corporate rates. Budget: major contracted corporate accounts, industry rates and rentals that are part of a package.