Rewarding travel starts with Qantas Assure Travel Insurance
Rewarding travel starts with Qantas Assure Travel Insurance, and now when you purchase an eligible Qantas Assure Travel Insurance policy you can earn even more Qantas Points through the Qantas Assure App*.
Qantas Frequent Flyer members who purchase an eligible travel insurance policy can earn:
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on their premium
- Qantas Points through the Qantas Assure App and the Wellness Rewards 28-Day Trial. Track everyday activities like walking, cycling - and sightseeing and earn even more Qantas Points
- Note: excludes Australian Cancellation and Baggage and Annual-Multi Trip policies
Qantas Frequent Flyer members who purchase an Annual Multi-Trip policy will be rewarded with+:
- 1,000 sign on Qantas Points
- Up to 5,000 Qantas Points per year through the Qantas Assure App, just for being active
- Plus 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on their premium
Insurance must be issued before the start of your trip.
Insurance is not available to travellers already overseas.
You cannot purchase insurance more than 12 months before travel.
The terms and conditions of these policies are subject to the laws of the country or Australian state or territory where the policy was issued.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions which can be found at qantas.com/terms.To earn Qantas Points, Frequent Flyer members must provide their membership number at the time of purchase.
Only one Frequent Flyer membership number can be entered per transaction. Qantas Points will only be awarded to the member whose Frequent Flyer number was entered at the time of purchase. Points will be credited six to eight weeks after departure. Policies are only available to residents of the country where the policy was issued. Annual Multi Trip policies are only available for Australian residents who are in Australia and under 70 years of age at the time the policy is issued. QBE Annual Multi Trip insurance provides insurance cover for unlimited trips within Australia and overseas over a 12 month period, for a maximum duration of 60 days per trip. Annual Multi Trip insurance must be purchased prior to departure from Australia and cannot be purchased more than 12 months before travel. Qantas does not and cannot provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about insurance. Insurance policies are only valid upon acceptance of payment by the insurer. You should always consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Wording and your personal circumstances before making any decision about whether to acquire a travel insurance product. For full terms and conditions see Product Disclosure Statement for more details. The insurer is QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 (AFSL 239545) of 82 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 is its authorised representative and receives a commission for policies sold. ^ Point reinstatement value varies depending on the policy purchased. Refer to the PDS for details.
+ The policyholder that takes out a Qantas Assure Annual Multi Trip travel insurance policy will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 value of the premium paid or redeemed, 1,000 sign on Qantas Points and up to 5,000 Qantas Points through the Qantas Assure App. To earn up to 5,000 Qantas Points through the Qantas Assure App, you must participate in the challenges available through the Qantas Assure App. Once 5,000 Qantas Points have been earned through the App, the policyholder will accrue Locked Qantas Points.
* Eligible Qantas Assure Travel Insurance policies exclude Qantas Assure Cancellation and Baggage and Qantas Assure Annual Multi Trip travel Insurance. Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are currently Qantas Assure App (App) users and hold an Eligible Qantas Assure Travel Insurance policy can earn Qantas Points through the Qantas Assure Wellness Rewards 28-Day Trial. New App users will receive an additional 28 days of the Trial (56 days in total). The App is offered by Qantas and you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and 13 years of age or over to use the App. During the Trial, App users will earn Qantas Points without having to purchase an Eligible Qantas Assure Product. Eligible Qantas Assure Products are Qantas Assure Health Insurance Policies, Life Protect Policies and Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance Policy. Qantas Points earned during this trial will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account on a fortnightly basis. Once the Trial has ended, Qantas Frequent Flyer members who do not purchase an Eligible Qantas Assure Product will accumulate Locked Qantas Points by completing activities through the App. Locked Qantas Points will expire 12 months after the member last accumulated a Locked Qantas Point. Up to 3,000 Locked Qantas Points can be converted to Qantas Points following purchase of an Eligible Qantas Assure Product. Qantas reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. The policyholder of a Qantas Assure Travel Insurance policy excluding Cancellation and Baggage policies will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 value of the premium paid or redeemed.