*** This offer has now expired ***
Protect your world, then see the world – with Qantas Assure
Qantas Assure Health Insurance protects your world, and the Qantas Points you earn could help you see the world.
But it gets better. If you switch by 31 August 2017, you can earn double the normal sign on bonus – up to 100,000 Qantas Points*. So why not get a quote online – or call 13 49 60 – and switch to the insurance that gives you the best of both worlds.
Five great reasons to switch to Qantas Assure:
- Your circumstances have changed – a regular review of your health insurance ensures your cover remains relevant and you only pay for what you need
- You’re eligible for other discounts – like Qantas Assure’s Wellness Rewards including partner offers, special discounts, and event invitations
- You want better value – perhaps you want the added value that comes from earning thousands of Qantas Points on sign-up and when you pay your premium^
- You’re interested in other benefits – such as earning Qantas Points via the Qantas Assure App as a reward for everyday activities like walking, running, cycling>
- You want better customer service – please put us to the test. Every member of the Team is an expert who has the knowledge to review your cover.
Qantas Assure Health Insurance is issued by nib health funds limited ABN 83 000 124 381 (nib) a registered private health insurer, and is arranged by Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 (Qantas), for which Qantas receives commission.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members who purchase a Qantas Assure (QA) Health Insurance policy by 31 August 2017 will earn double Qantas Points. 100,000 is the maximum number of sign on Qantas Points that can be earned upon purchase of combined Top Hospital and Top Extras Cover for Couples or Families. Each QA Health Insurance policy has a maximum number of points that can be earned upon purchase, which can be found here. Points will only be awarded to the primary policyholder after the policy has been held for 60 continuous days and will be based on the level of cover held at that time. Not available to existing Qantas Assure, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp customers, or to previous policyholders who have joined and cancelled 2 months before or during the offer period. Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time.
^ Customers who purchase a QA Health Insurance policy will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 value of premium paid or redeemed excluding any Government rebate amounts applied to reduce the cost of the premium.
> The QA App is offered by Qantas and you must be a member of the QFF program and 13 years of age or over to use the App. 20,000 is the maximum number of Qantas Points that can be earned each year through the App. Each Eligible QA Product has a specific maximum number of Qantas Points that can be earned each year through the App. To earn 20,000 Qantas Points, you must participate in the highest daily and weekly challenges and win every weekly group challenge.