Peace of mind comes with Qantas Points
Earn Qantas Points on eligible QBE Insurance Limited policies for travel from Australia and New Zealand.* Policies are available to suit different requirements from single trips to annual multi-trips.
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on QBE travel Insurance policies from Australia and New Zealand, excluding Australian Cancellation and Baggage insurance.
- Earn an extra 1,000 Qantas Points when you buy an Annual Multi Trip insurance policy (available only for purchase in Australia and New Zealand).
- Reinstatement of some or all Qantas Points lost due to cancellation or amendment, for any reason covered by the purchased insurance policy.^
View the range of eligible travel insurance policies for travel from:
Book now or use your Qantas Points for QBE Travel Insurance when purchasing your flight.Find out more
- Insurance must be issued before the start of your trip.
- Insurance is not available to travellers already overseas.
- You cannot purchase insurance more than 12 months before travel.
- The terms and conditions of these policies are subject to the laws of the country or Australian state or territory where the policy was issued.
Only one Frequent Flyer membership number can be entered per transaction. Qantas Points will only be awarded to the member whose Frequent Flyer number was entered at the time of purchase. Points will be credited 6-8 weeks after departure. Policies are only available to residents of the country where the policy was issued. Annual Multi Trip policies are only available for Australian residents who are in Australia and under 70 years of age at the time the policy is issued. QBE Annual Multi Trip insurance provides insurance cover for unlimited trips within Australia and overseas over a 12 month period, for a maximum duration of 60 days per trip. Annual Multi Trip insurance must be purchased prior to departure from Australia and cannot be purchased more than 12 months before travel. Qantas does not and cannot provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about insurance. Insurance policies are only valid upon acceptance of payment by the insurer. You should always consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Wording and your personal circumstances before making any decision about whether to acquire a travel insurance product. For full terms and conditions see Product Disclosure Statement for more details. The insurer is QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 (AFSL 239545) of 82 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 is its authorised representative and receives a commission for policies sold.
^ Point reinstatement value varies depending on the policy purchased. Refer to the PDS for details.