As the world's largest retail foreign exchange retailer, Travelex is the expert when it comes to foreign currency.
You could earn Qantas Points* on qualifying transactions when you:
- Buy foreign currency cash with Qantas Travel Money online via the Qantas website; or
- Buy or sell foreign currency at a participating Travelex retail store in Australia or New Zealand^
The number of Qantas Points> you earn, depends on the amount of money you exchange:
- AU$51 - A$299, earn 1 Qantas Point for every five dollars of value
- AU$300 - A$999, earn 1 Qantas Point for every three dollars of value
- AU$1,000 - A$9,999, earn 1 Qantas Point for every dollar of value
To earn Qantas Points on the Australian dollar value of qualifying foreign currency cash transactions at participating Travelex retail stores^ (inclusive of fees and charges), you must show your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card at the time of purchase. Travelex stores are located in both airport and city locations across Australia and New Zealand. Qantas Points are not earned on transactions of AU$50 or less or AU$10,000 or more in value>.