Qantas Points Home Loan Package
- Earn 150 Qantas Points* for every $1000 on your loan balance per annum
- Competitive interest rate
- Complimentary 15% off Allianz Home and Contents Insurance^
- Bonus 0.10%p.a interest on selected term deposits accounts~
- $0 annual fee
Qantas Points Car Loan
- Earn 1,000 Qantas Points* for every $1000 on your loan balance per annum
- Competitive fixed interest rate
- Loan amount starting from $15,000
- Available on cars, caravans, boats and motorcycles up to 5 years old
- $0 upfront or account keeping fees (early repayment and dishonour fees may apply)
Qantas Points Saver
Qantas Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Earn 1 Qantas Point* for every $1 spent on eligible purchases# in Australia
- Earn 2 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on Qantas products and services in AustraliaØ
- Complimentary overseas travel insuranceŒ
- Up to 55 days interest free+ on purchases#
- Annual fee of $195
Qantas Points Banking Range
Be rewarded with Qantas Points when you switch your home loan, car loan, savings or credit card to a Qantas Points banking product from the Qantas Credit Union.FIND OUT MORE
Qantas Staff Credit Union Ltd trading as Qantas Credit Union ABN 53 087 650 557 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 238 305. Qantas Credit Union is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qantas Points Banking products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. Normal lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available by calling 1300 380 380. You should read and consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision to purchase a financial product. These documents are available here.
* Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Rewards Terms and Conditions issued by Qantas Credit Union available on the Qantas Credit Union website qantascu.com.au. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply, however, Qantas Credit Union has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to Qantas Credit Union members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffqscu. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms.
^ This insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850, ASFL Licence No. 234 708. Qantas Credit Union Limited ABN 53 087 650 557 (QCU) arranges this insurance as an agent for Allianz not as your agent. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available by calling 1300 747 747. Any advice here does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on our recommendations. You should read and consider the PDS and Financial Services Guide (FSG) before deciding whether to acquire any product mentioned. QCU receive commission on these insurance products as a percentage of the premium paid for each policy. Contact Qantas Credit Union for more details. Discount applies to first year's premium when purchased at time of funding. No other discounts apply. The discount may be subject to rounding.
~ Bonus rate applies to term deposits account opened during the term of your Qantas Points Home Loan. Special terms of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months are available and are upon request.
# Eligible purchases exclude cash and cash equivalent transactions. You are also not entitled to earn Qantas Points in certain other circumstances.
¥ Selected Qantas products and services in Australia are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account, i.e. directly with Qantas or some travel agents, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, and Qantas branded non-airfare products.
§ Qantas Credit Union (QCU), the insured, has entered into a Group Policy for overseas travel insurance with Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No. 234708 (Allianz), the insurer. AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631) trading as Allianz Global Assistance is authorised by Allianz to arrange the Group Policy and deal with and settle any claims on its behalf and provides no advice. The benefit of the cover under the Group Policy is extended automatically to QCU Visa Platinum cardholders where certain eligibility criteria are met (eligible cardholders). Eligible cardholders do not have their own policy or enter into a contract of insurance with Allianz. Subject to certain terms and conditions, they have the right to recover the amount of their loss from Allianz solely by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). QCU is not the agent of Allianz or the eligible cardholders, does not provide any advice and does not receive any commission in relation to the cover. Refer to the Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Information Booklet for more information, available at https://www.qantascu.com.au/.
+ Up to 55 days interest free on purchases only applies if your account is paid in full and payment received by Qantas Credit Union before close of business the due date each month.