Calculate the number of Qantas Points you could earn on your home loan using Macquarie Bank's Qantas Points calculator.Learn More
With the range of Qantas Points earning products on offer from Macquarie, you could build your points balance faster and be rewarded sooner.
Earn Qantas Points when you choose a Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan#, and you'll be well and truly on your way to your next reward. If you're in the market for a car, you can also earn points* with a Macquarie Car Loan, along with enjoying a competitive fixed interest rate. Or, if it's a credit card you're after, you can earn points^ with the Macquarie Black and Macquarie Platinum Cards with Qantas Rewards. Find out more about earning Qantas Points with Macquarie below.
Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan
With a feature-rich Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan, you'll not only save with a low rate of 4.14% pa+ (variable and comparison rate~~ when you borrow up to 80% of the property value with an owner occupied, principal and interest Basic Flyer Home Loan), you'll also earn Qantas Points~ upfront and every month for the life of your loan:
- 10,000 Qantas Points for every $100,000 drawn down at settlement as an introductory gift (calculated to the nearest point)
- 1,000 Qantas Points each month for the life of your loan, as long as your outstanding loan balance is at least $150,000**, plus
- 25,000 bonus Qantas Points on the third and fifth anniversaries of your loan, calculated from the day of settlement, as long as the outstanding loan balance is at least $150,000**.
That could mean 160,000 Qantas Points on a $500,000 home loan over the first 5 years. Where could your home loan take you?
Call Macquarie today on 13 62 73 to find out how soon you could start earning Qantas Points on your biggest investment.
Macquarie Car Loan
You can now earn Qantas Points* when you finance your next car with Macquarie. Start enjoying the following benefits:
- Earn 1 Qantas Point for every $1 financed*, up to a maximum of $100,000 for each contract
- Access your Qantas Points in a single lump-sum
- Take advantage of a car buying service, Macquarie Vehicle Select
- Enjoy a competitive fixed interest rate
Macquarie Black Card
Be rewarded with Qantas Points on your everyday spend with a Macquarie Black Card. Enjoy:
- 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on eligible purchases - no points capping~~
- an additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services^^
- $99 first year primary cardholder annual fee then $299 ongoing
- Extra Travel Benefits including 20% discount on limousine travel booked through Concierge Services, up to $100 in discounts per year∆
Macquarie Platinum Card
Be rewarded with Qantas Points on your everyday spend with a Macquarie Platinum Card. Enjoy:
- 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on eligible purchases~~
- an additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services^^
- $99 first year primary cardholder annual fee then $249 ongoing
Introducing Qantas Assure
Your health is one of your greatest assets, so it makes sense to protect it. And with Qantas Assure, you can do that and more. Qantas Assure is our new insurance membership with its very own wellness program.
Launching with health insurance powered by nib and backed by our extensive experience offering Australians travel insurance, we’re on a mission to show our members that looking after their health has its rewards.
Information on Macquarie home loans is prepared by Macquarie Securitisation Limited (MSL) (Australian Credit Licence 237863) ABN 16 003 297 336. Car finance, sourcing and other services are provided by Macquarie Leasing Pty Ltd (Macquarie Leasing) (Australian Credit Licence 394925) ABN 38 002 674 982. All other information has been prepared by Macquarie Bank Limited (MBL) ABN 46 008 583 542 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 237502. All applications are subject to Macquarie’s standard credit approval criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply and are available upon request.
Any advice on this website does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
Except for MBL, any Macquarie entity referred to on this page is not an authorised deposit-taking institution for the purposes of the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). That entity's obligations do not represent deposits or other liabilities of MBL. MBL does not guarantee or otherwise provide assurance in respect of the obligations of that entity, unless noted otherwise.
# Not available on loans to Self Managed Superannuation Funds or during the construction period of a loan. Terms, conditions and limitations apply. For more information, refer to the ‘Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan Terms and Conditions'.
* Qantas Points, offered by MBL, accrue and will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account in accordance with and subject to the 'Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan Terms and Conditions'. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points and to qualify for a Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms. You will not receive any Qantas Points in relation to this offer while you have defaulted on a loan repayment on your loan account and this amount remains outstanding for 60 days or more. MBL is not responsible for the administration of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Qantas Airways Limited remains at all times solely responsible for the administration of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
^ As long as your outstanding loan balance is at least $150,000 on the last business day of the month.
+ Qantas Points are only available to Qantas Frequent Flyer Members when finance is obtained directly through Macquarie Leasing, and only up to a maximum of 100,000 points per finance contract. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers, including any credit card payment options. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including the terms and conditions of the program are available at qantas.com/terms.
~~ Macquarie Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards are separate programs. Account holders must opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards to earn Qantas Points. Account holders who opt-in to receive Qantas Points are not eligible to earn Macquarie Reward points under Macquarie Rewards. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Macquarie Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, available at Macquarie Online Banking and macquarie.com.au/cards. You will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 you spend on eligible purchases up to an annual maximum of $200,000 of spend on the Macquarie Platinum Card. You will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 you spend on eligible purchases on the Macquarie Black Card with no points cap. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Complimentary membership is provided by Macquarie Bank Limited for new or existing Macquarie Platinum and Macquarie Black cardholders who are not already members of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program and who apply for membership online at qantas.com/joinffmacquarie. This offer is non-transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program terms and conditions. Find out more about the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program at qantas.com/terms or call 13 11 31.
~ Interest rates current as at 12 October 2015 and subject to change. Fees and charges are payable. Terms and conditions apply.
** The comparison rates are based on a loan for $150,000 and a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees, or early repayment fees, and costs savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
^^ You will earn 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent on eligible Qantas products and services in Australia. Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees as applicable. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas. Purchases at Qantas Freight, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Business Travel, Jetset Travelworld channels, Qantas Staff Travel, the Jetstar Group of companies or goods or services supplied by QFF Program partners are not eligible Qantas products and services and will not earn Qantas Points. The Qantas Points earned each month will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within five business days of each Statement Period provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided Macquarie Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number.
∆ Concierge Services are provided by International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd, trading as Aspire Lifestyles. Maximum discount of AUD$100 will apply per calendar year. The discount will be applied at the time of booking and the outstanding amount must be paid for with your Macquarie Black Card. If a booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time, you will still be charged for the booking and the discount will still be applied to your annual maximum. Limousine travel is subject to availability.