Calculate the number of Qantas Points you could earn on your home loan using Macquarie Bank's Qantas Points calculator.Learn More
With the range of Qantas Points earning products on offer from Macquarie, you could build your points balance faster and be rewarded sooner.
Earn Qantas Points when you choose a Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan#, and you'll be well and truly on your way to your next reward. If you're in the market for a car, you can also earn points* with a Macquarie Car Loan, along with enjoying a competitive fixed interest rate. Or, if it's a credit card you're after, you can earn points^ on Macquarie's Visa Platinum Card with Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards. Find out more about earning Qantas Points with Macquarie below.
Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan
With a feature-rich Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan, you'll not only save with a low rate of 4.29% pa+ (variable and comparison rate~~ when you borrow up to 80% of the property value with an owner occupied, principal and interest Basic Flyer Home Loan), you'll also earn Qantas Points~ upfront and every month for the life of your loan:
- 10,000 Qantas Points for every $100,000 drawn down at settlement as an introductory gift (calculated to the nearest point)
- 1,000 Qantas Points each month for the life of your loan, as long as your outstanding loan balance is at least $150,000**, plus
- 25,000 bonus Qantas Points on the third and fifth anniversaries of your loan, calculated from the day of settlement, as long as the outstanding loan balance is at least $150,000**.
That could mean 160,000 Qantas Points on a $500,000 home loan over the first 5 years. Where could your home loan take you?
Call Macquarie today on 13 62 73 to find out how soon you could start earning Qantas Points on your biggest investment.
Macquarie Car Loan
You can now earn Qantas Points* when you finance your next car with Macquarie. Start enjoying the following benefits:
- Earn 1 Qantas Point for every $1 financed*, up to a maximum of $100,000 for each contract
- Access your Qantas Points in a single lump-sum
- Take advantage of a car buying service, Macquarie Vehicle Select
- Enjoy a competitive fixed interest rate
Macquarie Visa Platinum Card
Be rewarded with Qantas Points on your everyday spend with a Macquarie Visa Platinum Card. Enjoy:
- 1 Qantas Point^ per dollar spent on eligible purchases
- An additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services^^
- $200 annual card fee (+$50 annual fee to opt in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards)§
Macquarie Securitisation Limited (MSL) (Australian Credit Licence 237863) ACN 003 297 336. All applications are subject to Macquarie's standard credit approval criteria. Car finance and sourcing and buying services are provided by Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited ABN 38 002 674 982 (Australian Credit Licence 394925). Macquarie Vehicle Select is a trademark and business of Macquarie Leasing. Information on this page does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and does not constitute an offer capable of acceptance. All applications are subject to the standard approval criteria. Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542, Australian Credit Licence 237502) (MBL) is the issuer of the Macquarie Visa Platinum Card. Approval is subject to credit criteria and suitability assessment. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Except for MBL, any Macquarie entity referred to on this page is not an authorised deposit-taking institution for the purposes of the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). That entity's obligations do not represent deposits or other liabilities of MBL. MBL does not guarantee or otherwise provide assurance in respect of the obligations of that entity, unless noted otherwise.
# Not available on loans to Self Managed Superannuation Funds or during the construction period of a loan. Terms, conditions and limitations apply. For more information, refer to the ‘Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan Terms and Conditions'.
* Qantas Points, offered by MBL, accrue and will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account in accordance with and subject to the 'Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan Terms and Conditions'. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points and to qualify for a Macquarie Bank Flyer Home Loan. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms. You will not receive any Qantas Points in relation to this offer while you have defaulted on a loan repayment on your loan account and this amount remains outstanding for 60 days or more. MBL is not responsible for the administration of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Qantas Airways Limited remains at all times solely responsible for the administration of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
^ As long as your outstanding loan balance is at least $150,000 on the last business day of the month.
+ Qantas Points are only available to Qantas Frequent Flyer Members when finance is obtained directly through Macquarie Leasing, and only up to a maximum of 100,000 points per finance contract. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers, including any credit card payment options. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including the terms and conditions of the program are available at qantas.com/terms.
~~ Macquarie Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards are separate programs. Account holders must opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards to earn Qantas Points. Account holders who opt-in to receive Qantas Points are not eligible to earn Macquarie Reward points under Macquarie Rewards. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Macquarie Bank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions available at macquarie.com.au/cards. You will earn 1 Qantas Point for each dollar spent on eligible purchases, up to an annual maximum of $200,000 of eligible spend. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions. See the Macquarie Bank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions available at macquarie.com.au/cards for details. Qantas Points do not have any monetary value and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including the terms and conditions of the program are available at qantas.com/frequentflyer.
~ Interest rates current as at 24 August 2015 and subject to change. Fees and charges are payable. Terms and conditions apply.
** The comparison rates are based on a loan for $150,000 and a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees, or early repayment fees, and costs savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
^^ You will earn an additional Qantas Point per dollar spent on eligible Qantas products and services in Australia, which are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and/or annual fees. Purchases at Qantas Freight, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Business Travel, Jetset Travelworld channels, Qantas Staff Travel, the Jetstar Group of companies or goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer Program partners are not eligible Qantas products and services and will not earn additional Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points earned each month will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 5 business days of each Macquarie Statement Period provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided Macquarie Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number.
§ An annual fee, currently $200 for the Primary Card applies. A non-refundable annual Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards fee of $50 will apply. Other fees and charges may apply.