Frequently asked questions
- Who is Australian Pacific Touring (APT)?
An Australian family-owned company, APT operates unforgettable, award-winning cruises and escorted tours to every corner of the globe.
Offering a wide range of travel styles, travelers can explore the world on a fabulous river cruise, rail journey, air tour, 4WD adventure, wilderness experience and many other specialist tours. Whatever you choose, fully-inclusive itineraries mean there’ll never be any expensive surprises on the road.
The discerning travellers who choose APT do so for the unparalleled holiday experience, and for the security inherent in travelling with Australia’s leading cruise and tour operator.
- How do I earn Qantas Points for APT holiday bookings?
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer Member to earn Qantas Points. You must enter a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer number and last name to your APT holiday booking prior to the date of departure.
- How many Qantas Points will I earn for my APT holiday booking?
Members will earn 2 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent when they book an APT holiday which includes a Luxury River Cruise. Members will also be able to earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on all other APT Holidays.
Members will not earn Qantas Points:
- on airfares bundled with an APT holiday;
- where a member cancels their APT holiday prior to the date of departure;
- on APT holidays booked with staff, companion or Friends and Family discounts;
- on APT holidays booked with travel industry member discounts;
- on press and partnership trips; or
- ATP holidays awarded to prize winners.
- I have an existing booking with APT that I made before APT became a partner of Qantas Frequent Flyer. Can I earn Qantas Points for this booking?
No - only bookings made with APT on or after 1 May 2018 will be eligible to earn Qantas Points.
- I made a booking with APT without realising I could earn Qantas Points. Am I eligible for the Qantas Points?
Yes, so long as a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer number and last name is added to your APT Holiday booking prior to the date of departure.
- How do I book an APT holiday and earn Qantas Points?
Visit www.aptouring.com.au, call APT Touring on 1300 226 932 or call the concierge team on 1300 773 231, or contact your travel agent, purchase an APT holiday and provide a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer number and last name to your booking prior to the date of departure.
- Can overseas Qantas Frequent Flyer members earn Qantas Points with APT?
Only APT holidays purchased in AUD will be eligible to earn Qantas Points.
- How will Qantas Points be awarded for bookings made in currencies other than Australian Dollars?
Qantas Points can only be earned on APT holidays purchased in AUD.
- If I cancel my APT holiday booking, will I still earn Qantas Points?
Qantas Points will not be earned on cancelled bookings.
- How soon will my Qantas Points appear in my Frequent Flyer account?
Qantas Points will be credited to a member’s account within 7 days of trip departure, provided you have not cancelled your APT holiday booking prior to the departure date.
- Who do I contact for assistance with my APT holiday booking?
Contact the APT helpline on 1300 336 932.
- Who do I contact for assistance with my Qantas Points queries in relation to my APT holiday booking?
If you have a query after Qantas Points have been credited to your account, please complete the Qantas Frequent Flyer contact form. Alternatively, call the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre on 13 11 31 between 7am and 7pm (AEST) Monday to Saturday and have your Qantas Frequent Flyer number and PIN in hand.
- Can I use Qantas Points to make bookings with APT?
No, not currently.
- Can I split my earned Qantas Points between more than one Qantas Frequent Flyer account?
Yes. Qantas Points can be earned by up to two Qantas Frequent Flyer members for an ATP holiday booking. Each member must enter a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer number and last name to the APT holiday booking prior to the date of departure. The Qantas Points earned will be split evenly between the two members.