Thank you for registering for the Qantas Frequent Flyer Disneyland competition
If you are our lucky winner, you and your family will get to experience:
- Five magical nights at the Disneyland Resort Hotel which includes the exclusive Magic Hour in the Park
- A five-day Disneyland Hopper Pass for each member of the family
- A Fun-filled Character Breakfast for the whole family
- An unforgettable World of Color Dining Package giving everyone VIP access to the World of Color – Celebrate! Show
- The magical Memory Maker experience, capturing all the photos taken by Disney PhotoPass in the Park
- Transfers to get you from the airport to Disneyland and back again
- A US$2,000 Disney Resort Credit for lots of dining and shopping fun
- PLUS flights with Qantas from your domestic location
We’re also giving away 10 runner-up prizes of a Disney three-piece luggage set.
Fly with Qantas
Book an eligible flight with Qantas Airways for one entry1. Plus, if your business is an Aquire Member and the flight is an Aquire eligible flight2, simply add your ABN into the booking to get a second entry into the draw. (Maximum of two entries per booking.) Book now.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer & Disney Celebration Competition. The promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) on 3 Jun 2015 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 30 Jun 2015. To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period register online at www.qantaspoints.com/disney. The draw will take place at 2:00pm (AEST) on 24 Jul 2015 at MDSA, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. The first eligible entry drawn will win a trip for 2 adults and up to 4 children to Disneyland, valued at $17,707. The next 10 eligible entries drawn will each win a 3-piece Disney luggage set, valued at $450 each. The total maximum prize pool value of this promotion is $22,707. Winners will be notified by phone & in writing. Major prize winner will be published in The Australian newspaper on 13 Nov 2015. The promoter is Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/15/03853, ACT Permit No. TPTP15/05923, VIC Permit No. 15/1127 & SA Licence No. T15/878. For full Terms & Conditions go to www.qantaspoints.com/disney-terms.
1. Fly: An eligible flight is any flight with a QF flight number on the ticket. Eligible Entrants must ensure their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number is in the booking, and each member must register separately. For the avoidance of doubt, only new bookings made during the Promotion Period will be eligible. Any bookings made prior to the Promotion Period will not be eligible. Bookings that are cancelled during the Promotion Period will not be eligible.
2. Aquire Fly: An Aquire eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Aquire. Exclusions apply. In the event that a winning entry is based on entry from an Aquire eligible flight booking, the individual flyer nominated on the booking will be the recipient of the prize not the Aquire Member (business).
3. Qantas Cash: To be eligible to receive the Qantas Card with the option of Qantas Cash you must be an Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer member 16 years of age or older. Qantas Cash is a prepaid MasterCard® payment facility built into the back of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Card.
Heritage Bank Limited (AFSL 240984) (the Issuer) issues Qantas Cash under arrangements between it, Qantas and Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (AFSL 386837) (a MasterCard business) (Access). Access distributes Qantas Cash (together with Qantas which is an authorised representative of Access for the purposes of providing general financial product advice with respect to Qantas Cash). Access can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and Qantas earn foreign exchange revenue from Qantas Cash transactions. Access receives a processing fee from domestic Qantas Cash "point of sale" transactions. Qantas receives revenue generated by Qantas Cash transactions based on interchange fees paid to the Issuer, deposits held by the Issuer, cardholder fee and certain rebates and incentives from MasterCard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd.
This webpage has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider the appropriateness of the information about the Qantas Cash facility having regard to those matters. A Product Disclosure Statement in respect of Qantas Cash is available via qantascash.com, and will also be given to applicants. A person should obtain and consider the PDS before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue to hold the prepaid facility.
Qantas Cash is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Qantas Cash cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to withdraw cash from an ATM or use your Card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or Access and the Issuer and Access are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and Access cannot control when an ATM or POS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty or if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at qantascash.com.
Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases in accordance with the terms and conditions specified at qantascash.com. Eligible purchases do not include money orders, traveller’s cheques, gambling chips, adult entertainment or purchasing foreign currencies in cash. You do not earn Qantas Points when loading funds to your facility, transferring funds to another currency balance or another member’s facility or when withdrawing funds from ATMs or cashing out your facility balance. Purchases that are reversed, refunded or charged-back are also ineligible for points earn, in addition to fees incurred.
Other terms and conditions and fees and charges may apply.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
4. Woolworths: Qantas Points can be earned at Woolworths supermarkets and Woolworths Online in Australia (excluding Tasmania). You must be an Everyday Rewards member and Qantas Frequent Flyer member and link your memberships to earn Qantas Points. Everyday Rewards membership is subject to the Everyday Rewards terms and conditions available here . You must present your Everyday Rewards card (or for Woolworths Online you will need to enter your Everyday Rewards card number into your Woolworths Online account). You cannot earn points by presenting your Qantas Frequent Flyer card or quoting your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number. Offer excludes selected purchases including smoking/tobacco products, gift cards and selected services. Further conditions apply.
5. Caltex Woolworths: You must be a registered Everyday Rewards member and a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, have linked your memberships, updated your preferences at everydayrewards.com.au and have a fuel saving voucher loaded on your Woolworths Everyday Rewards card to earn Qantas Points instead of fuel savings when you purchase fuel and redeem a fuel saving voucher at participating Caltex Woolworths co-branded fuel outlets. Excludes Extra 4c fuel saving offer and other fuel saving offers available from making in-store purchases at Caltex Woolworths co-branded fuel outlets. To find out more about this offer and how to earn a fuel saving voucher at Woolworths, visit everydayrewards.com.au.
6. Online Mall: Individual retailer terms and conditions apply; please check the individual retailer's pages for full terms. Visit the Online Mall for more information here.
7. Qantas Restaurants: To be eligible for entry and to earn Qantas Points you must book your reservation at qantas.com/restaurants and quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number and name (as it appears on your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Qantas Points will be awarded to the Qantas Frequent Flyer member whose membership number and name (as it appears on their Qantas Frequent Flyer account) was quoted in the reservation. Reservations made under a name that does not identically match the corresponding Qantas Frequent Flyer number provided will not be eligible to receive Qantas Points. Dimmi Limited will award 100 Qantas Points per diner for the number of diners specified in a reservation who dine under the reservation (for example, if the reservation indicates 5 people and 4 people attend, only 400 points will be earned. Alternatively, if the reservation indicates 5 people and 7 people attend, only 500 points will be awarded). Qantas Points earned on reservations made at qantas.com/restaurants may take up to 8 weeks to be credited to the relevant Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Qantas Points cannot be split between members on any single reservation.
8. Book a hotel: Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking at Qantas Hotels for all hotels listed as a Frequent Flyer Partner or displaying the Qantas Frequent Flyer logo. Members will not be able to redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points are not earned on cancelled bookings. For full terms and conditions click here. Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of points you redeem above a specified minimum level and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). The minimum number of points required starts from 5,000 points per booking and is subject to change.
9. Book car hire: To use points to book car hire in Australia and New Zealand, Qantas Frequent Flyers must provide their membership number when booking online at qantas.com/cars with the chosen car partner. Qantas Points cannot be used on package tour, government, travel industry and some corporate rates. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Cars are subject to availability and to the Avis or Budget Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions (as applicable) at the time of rental. Avis or Budget age, credit and driver requirements apply. For further details, please contact Avis on 136 333 or Budget on 1300 362 848.
11. Qantas Club: This offer is valid for Australia resident members who purchase or renew a 1, 2 or 4 Year Qantas Club Individual, Partner or Corporate Membership purchased with cash or by redeeming Qantas Points at qantas.com or via the Qantas Club Service Centre during the Promotion Period.