You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Qantas Points earning credit card: You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Points are offered by the relevant Card partner and partner reward program and can only be earned on eligible purchases. Card products referred to are not Qantas products and not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. For more information, visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards.
* American Express® QBR *American Express approval criteria applies. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 27 September 2018 and is subject to change. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. Membership and the earning of Qantas Points as a business are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card Points Terms and Conditions. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card Points Terms and Conditions. Offer only available to new American Express Card Members who apply by 4 February 2019, are approved and spend $3,000 on their new Card in the first two months from the Card approval date. Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer. Previous and existing bank-issued American Express companion Card Members are eligible for this offer (cards issued by: Australia New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, National Australia Bank, Westpac Banking Corporation). 100,000 bonus Qantas Points will be awarded to the eligible Card Member's account 8-10 weeks after the spend criteria has been met. This advertised offer is not applicable or valid in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer. Subject to the American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card Points Terms and Conditions.
* Wrap up Christmas with Qantas Shopping: Bonus Qantas Points offers end either on 11.59pm (AEDT) Monday 24 December 2018, 11.59pm (AEDT) Monday 31 December 2018, or as advised on the individual retailer page. Products advertised are available whilst stocks last and Qantas Points quoted may vary. Individual retailer terms and conditions apply, please check the individual retailer’s pages for full terms.
* Shop the Christmas Gift Edit: Offers end 20 December 2018 11.59pm (AEDT) unless sold out prior or otherwise states. Qantas reserves the right to extend or withdraw these offers at any time. Visit the Qantas website for full details of all featured products and offers, including any conditions and exclusions.
* Win a trip to France with : Qantas Airways Limited. Promotion Period: 12.01am (AEDT) 26 October 2018 to 11.59pm (AEDT) 11 January 2019 Eligible Entrants: Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members (excluding NT), aged 18 years or older. Entry: Eligible Entrants must purchase any Pommery, Vranken or Heidsieck Champagne product from qantaswine.com. Multiple entries permitted. Draw: 2pm (AEDT) on 18 January 2019 at Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. Prizes: One Major prize of A$24,660 Maximum total prize pool: AU$24,660. Winner notification: By phone and email within two business days of the draw and their names will be published on qantaswine.com/win on 25 January 2019 for 28 days and the Major Prize winner will be announced in The Australian newspaper on 25 January 2019. View full terms and conditions. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/28263, ACT Permit No. TP18/01821 and SA Licence No. T18/1657. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736.
* Earn Qantas Points with Woolworths Rewards: To get Qantas Points with Woolworths, you must be a member of Woolworths Rewards, link your Qantas Frequent Flyer number to your Woolworths Rewards account and choose to convert your Woolworths Points to Qantas Points. Every 2,000 Woolworths Points earned will be converted to 10 Woolworths Dollars which will then be converted to 870 Qantas Points. The next conversion by Woolworths will occur on 15 December 2018, to be part of this conversion, you need to select Qantas Points as your reward option before 6am (AEDT) 14 December 2018. Please allow up to seven days from Woolworths' conversion date for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Woolworths Rewards members who have chosen to convert their Woolworths Dollars to Qantas Points will earn 1 point for every $1 spent (excluding purchases of smoking products, gift cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards, tickets, cash outs, delivery charges, donations, purchases from woolworthsflowers.com.au or autoorder.woolworths.com.au, Carpet Care, lottery products, Pre-order Kiosks, BIG W Optical, BIG W Photos, BIG W eBay, lay-bys and purchases using a Caltex StarCard, a Country Age Pension Fuel Card or on a charge account) when you scan your card, in store or online at Woolworths supermarkets, BWS, BIG W, Caltex Woolworths (excluding Star Mart and Star Shop) and in all cases excluding Tasmania.
* Travel partners: Individual partner terms and conditions apply, see qantaspoints.com/traveloffers for full details.
* Earn Qantas Points with Red Energy: Offers only available for residential electricity and/or gas customers in eligible areas of NSW, VIC, SA and QLD with a Qantas Frequent Flyer Number. To be eligible for bonus Qantas Points you must sign up with Red Energy on a Qantas Red Saver plan or a Qantas Red Plus plan for a new electricity and/or gas service at a new supply address. This means you could be eligible if you are a new customer of Red Energy or an existing customer of Red Energy signing up to a new supply address. Customers will receive 10,000 bonus Qantas Points for electricity and/or 5,000 bonus Qantas Points for gas once Red becomes responsible for the supply of the customers electricity and/or gas supply. Bonus Qantas Points will only be awarded once per supply address within 12 months. Red Energy may withdraw or change this offer at any time. View full terms and conditions and Price Fact Sheets.
* Yellow Qantas Business Rewards: A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies, however this will be waived for Yellow customers. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Yellow Terms and Conditions. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to www.yellow.com.au/contact. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members' Business Rewards account within 60 days of purchase. New customers to Yellow who purchase a listing will earn; 10,000 Qantas Points for the Bronze listing, 20,000 Qantas Points for the Silver listing, 30,000 Qantas Points for the Gold listing and 40,000 Qantas Points for the Platinum listing. Existing customer who upgrade their listing will earn; from Bronze to Silver, 20,000 Qantas Points; Silver to Gold, 30,000 Qantas Points; Gold to Platinum, 40,000 Qantas Points. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
* Forty Winks products: To earn and use Qantas Points, purchase a product at a Forty Winks branded online or retail store and present your Qantas Frequent Flyer card at the point of purchase. Points allocated within 14 days of product delivery.
* Qantas Hotels luxury offers: Offers end 11.59pm (AEDT) 30 November 2018, unless sold out prior. Valid for selected stays. Minimum night stays and blackout dates and other conditions apply, see qantas.com/luxuryhotels for details.
* Westpac BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum card: The respective bonus points promotion is available when you apply and are approved for a new BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum credit card between 29 August 2018 and 28 November 2018, and spend the minimum amount of $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval in one or more transactions. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY, BPAY equivalent transaction, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Qantas Points will be added to your points balance within 90 days after you meet the eligible spend criteria. This offer does not apply for additional cardholders being added to an existing BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum card facility. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards and customers who have held another. BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum credit card account within the last 12 months are ineligible for this offer.
*Qantas Points with Vodafone Bonus: Bonus points offer: Personal use only. Bonus 10,000 Qantas Points available to QFF members who sign up or upgrade to a $60 Red, 12 Month SIM Only, Red Plus or 12 Month SIM Only Plus Plan, or $80 Red Plus or 12 Month SIM Only Plus Plan (‘Eligible Plan’). Excludes rate plan change and Qantas Business Rewards customers. Qantas Points are subject to the QFF Terms and Conditions found at www.qantas.com/terms. QFF membership number must be provided to Vodafone in the applicable online form when signing up or within 60 days of sign-up or points will be forfeited. QFF membership name and Vodafone account holder name must match. Points will be credited within 30 days of form submission. Points will be earned once only. Rate Plan Changes not eligible for any points. Upgrades only qualify if certain time has lapsed since last upgrade (see full terms for details). If plan is cancelled pursuant to the Vodafone Network Guarantee, members will no longer qualify for any points. Points are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Full terms at www.vodafone.com.au/qantas-terms. Qantas Points: Points are: $60 Red, 12M SIM Only, Red Plus or SIM Only Plus Plan: 5000 points plus bonus 5000 for online sign up; $80 Red, 12M SIM Only, Red Plus or SIM Only Plus Plan: 10000 points plus bonus 10000 for online sign up. Qantas Points are subject to the QFF Terms and Conditions found at www.qantas.com/terms. Min monthly spend is $60, $80 (for $60 and $80 plans respectively) plus any applicable device payments (note - you must purchase a device separately over 12, 24 or 36 month instalments in order to sign up to a Red or Red Plus Plan). Early Exit Fee = 50% of min monthly spend x months remaining on contract (for 12 month plans), as well as 100% of outstanding handset instalments (for all Red plans).