You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* 80,000 bonus Qantas Points with Qantas Business Rewards and Bendigo Bank: Bonus Qantas Points offer commences 3 September 2018. To be eligible for 80,000 bonus Qantas Points offer, you must apply for a new Bendigo Bank Qantas Platinum or Bendigo Bank Qantas Business Mastercard by 31 October 2018, be approved and spend $2,500 on everyday purchases within 90 days of opening your account. Bendigo Bank may vary or end this offer. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another Bendigo Bank credit card account if you have held the product in the past 12 months, or in conjunction with any other Bendigo Bank offer. Points will be credited to your points balance within three months of meeting the spend criteria. Minimum monthly repayments required.
* ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card: Credit card issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account by 16 October 2018. This is a limited time only offer which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card. Not available where you currently hold an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, or have closed, or qualified for bonus Qantas Points or a credit back on, any of those ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards within the previous 12 months. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make one eligible purchase within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points and to have $200 credited to your account. Transactions which do not qualify as a purchase are described in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF 468kB), for example fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and transactions for gambling or gaming will not qualify. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account, and the $200 will be credited to your credit card account within three months of your first eligible purchase. The $200 credit will be applied to the purchases balance and does not constitute a payment under your contract with ANZ. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account before the $200 credit and bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for this offer. If any repayments are overdue before the $200 and bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you will be ineligible for this offer until any overdue Minimum Monthly Repayment and amounts shown on your statement as being immediately payable have been paid. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card.
* Card offer bonus points: Qantas Frequent Flyers who 'shop' up to three offers between 14 September 2018 and 14 October 2018 will receive 500 bonus points for each shopped offer. 1,500 bonus Qantas Points is the maximum number of points a member can be awarded. A 'shop' is defined as the redemption of a Qantas Shopping Card Offer. Bonus Qantas Points will be credited to the member’s account within four weeks of receiving the points earned for the qualifying purchase.
^ Qantas Points earning credit cards: You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. Minimum spend, eligibility criteria, terms and conditions and fees and charges may apply. Refer to individual bonus Qantas Points offers for more information on our Card Selector. Card products referred to are not Qantas products and are not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card Partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws and pays Qantas in respect of Qantas Points issued in relation to a Card. Points are offered by the relevant Card Partner and their reward program and accrue in accordance with the relevant Card Partner's reward program terms and conditions. Contact the relevant Card Partner for more information.
* Earn Qantas Points with Woolworths Rewards: To get Qantas Points with Woolworths, you must be a member of Woolworths Rewards, link your Qantas Frequent Flyer number to your Woolworths Rewards account and choose to convert your Woolworths Points to Qantas Points. Every 2,000 Woolworths Points earned will be converted to 10 Woolworths Dollars which will then be converted to 870 Qantas Points. The next conversion by Woolworths will occur on 15 December 2018, to be part of this conversion, you need to select Qantas Points as your reward option before 6am (AEDT) 14 December 2018. Please allow up to seven days from Woolworths' conversion date for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Woolworths Rewards members who have chosen to convert their Woolworths Dollars to Qantas Points will earn 1 point for every $1 spent (excluding purchases of smoking products, gift cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards, tickets, cash outs, delivery charges, donations, purchases from woolworthsflowers.com.au or autoorder.woolworths.com.au, Carpet Care, lottery products, Pre-order Kiosks, BIG W Optical, BIG W Photos, BIG W eBay, lay-bys and purchases using a Caltex StarCard, a Country Age Pension Fuel Card or on a charge account) when you scan your card, in store or online at Woolworths supermarkets, BWS, BIG W, Caltex Woolworths (excluding Star Mart and Star Shop) and in all cases excluding Tasmania.
* Spring bonus shopping points:Bonus Qantas Points offers end 11.59pm Friday 12 October 2018 (AEST). Individual retailer terms and conditions apply, please check the individual retailer’s pages for full terms.
^ Qantas Points and Status Credits (where applicable) are earned on Eligible Flights with a Qantas or applicable oneworld® Alliance Airline or Airline Partner flight number on your ticket. Qantas Points and Status Credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes. For full details see the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions and Airline Earning Tables.
* Uber Million Air Points: The promoter is Uber Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 160 299 865) of Level 8, 1 O'Connell Street Sydney NSW 2000. (“Promoter”). Entries into the promotion open at 12.01am (AEST) on 1 September 2018 and close at 11.59pm (AEST) on 28 September 2018 (“Promotional Period”). There will be four (4) weekly draws conducted for this promotion, corresponding with the four (4) weeks of the Promotional Period (“Weekly Draws”). The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win one million (1,000,000) Qantas Points. Prizes will be automatically credited to each winner’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account within two weeks of accepting the prize. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. To be eligible to enter, individuals must complete an “Eligible Ride” during the Promotional Period. Qantas Frequent Flyer and Uber accounts must be linked prior to ordering an “Eligible Ride”, see Link your Qantas Frequent Flyer details with Uber. An Eligible Ride is an Uber ride (excluding UberTAXI and UberEATS) requested using the Uber or Qantas app to or from any of the following Australian airports: Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Gold Coast, Hobart, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Townsville, Newcastle, Toowoomba, Avalon and Byron Bay. Entries in each Weekly Draw will not be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draws. View full Terms and Conditions. NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27521 ACT Permit No. TP18/01652 SA Permit No. T18/1514.