You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
^ Switch your business to Red Energy: Qantas Points are offered on eligible Red Energy Qantas Plans for business customers in eligible areas of NSW, SA, VIC and eligible areas of South East QLD. A customer's ABN on their energy account must match the ABN registered on the customer's Qantas Business Rewards membership. To be eligible for bonus Qantas Points your business must sign up with Red Energy on a Qantas Red Saver Plan or a Qantas Red Easy plan for a new electricity and/or gas service at a new supply business address. This means your business could be eligible if your business are a new customer of Red Energy; or an existing customer of Red Energy signing up to a new supply business address. Bonus points will be awarded when Red becomes responsible for the supply of your electricity and/or gas supply. Bonus Qantas Points will only be awarded once if your business changes energy providers and move back to Red Energy within 12 months. Ongoing your business will earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 on your electricity and/or gas bill, when you pay the full amount on each bill. We may withdraw or change this offer at any time. View full terms and Basic Plan Information Documents. This offer is not ava
* AustralianSuper: This offer is only available to new members who join the AustralianSuper (the ‘Fund’) by opening a Super account or Choice Income account before 11.59pm (AEDT) 5 May 2019. It is not available to members with an existing AustralianSuper account or new members who join the Fund by opening a TTR Income account. AustralianSuper’s products may be subject to certain conditions and/or eligibility criteria. This offer does not affect these conditions/ criteria, which will continue to apply. Bonus Qantas Points will be provided as a one-off allocation approximately 2–3 months after the $350 contribution threshold is met (see condition 2(c)). AustralianSuper will not notify new members once the Bonus Qantas Points have been allocated. New members should contact AustralianSuper if they are concerned that their Bonus Qantas Points have not been appropriately allocated. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership, the earning and redemption of Bonus Qantas Points and the Bonus Qantas Points themselves are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at www.qantas.com/terms. You may receive Bonus Qantas Points only in a Qantas Frequent Flyer program membership account that is in your name. If for any reason this offer is not capable of running as planned, AustralianSuper reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer. Full terms and conditions for this offer are available at www.australiansuper.com/qantas. Other important information: This communication is not financial product advice, it is not intended to influence a person or persons in making a decision in relation to a particular financial product. The information does not consider your personal circumstances. Before making a decision on AustralianSuper you should understand your personal circumstances, read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and learn more about whether AustralianSuper is right for you. Further information can be found at www.australiansuper.com/qantas.
* Woolworths Rewards Qantas Competition: Promoter: Woolworths Group Limited, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW. Eligible Entrants: Australian residents aged 18 + who are Registered Woolworth Rewards cardholders, Qantas Frequent Flyer members and have chosen to convert their Woolworths Dollars to Qantas Points. Temporary cardholders are not eligible to enter. Eligible Entries in each weekly prize draw will not be entered into any subsequent weekly prize draws. Promotion Period: 00.01 AEDT on 11 February 2019 and 11.59pm AEDT on 10 March 2019, with the first week commencing 11 February 2019. Eligible Entry: Entrants must (a) choose to convert their Woolworths Dollars into Qantas Points before or during the Promotion Period and remain with this option for each entry during the Promotion Period; and (b) Make an Eligible Purchase and scan or Tap their Card in-store at the checkout at any Participating Store, or add their Card membership number to their account when shopping online at www.woolworths.com.au, www.bws.com.au or www.bigw.com.au, in each case prior to the completion of the Eligible Purchase and (c) the member’s First Name and Last Name on the Card must match the member’s First Name and Last Name in their Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Multiple Eligible Entries are permitted but there is a limit of one (1) Eligible Entry per day, per store at each of Woolworths supermarkets (including online and Metro stores), BIG W (including BIG W online) and BWS (including BWS online) for each Weekly Prize Draw. Prizes: The prize pool consists of 1684 prizes, with a total prize pool value of AUD $112,996. Tier one prize will be a Qantas Travel package consisting of a $1,000 Qantas Flight voucher, a $1500 Qantas Hotels voucher, and a Pierre Cardin 3-piece luggage set valued at $749. The tier two prizes are points prizes which will be converted to Qantas Points and loaded onto the winner’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account. For more details on the points breakdown please see full terms and conditions here. Draw: There will be one draw date for each of the Tier one Prizes and the Tier two Prizes for the Eligible Entries that are received in the relevant week during the Promotional Period. “Weekly Prize Draw”. There will be four (4) Weekly Prize Draws that will take place at 10:00am AEDT on 14 march 2019 at Engage Australia Pty Limited, Level 8, 56 Clarence Street, Sydney 2000.Winner notifications: The winners will be notified by email within 2 days of the Weekly Prize Draw. Dates outlined in the above tables in clause 5 . Winners’ names will be published on www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competitions (for a minimum of 28 days from five days of the relevant Weekly Prize Draw Date). Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/31540 , ACT Permit Number: Permit Number ACT: TP 19/02593, SA Permit Number: T19/98. For full terms and conditions, including Eligible Purchases, click here.
** American Express: Offer only available to new American Express Card Members who apply by 14 April 2019 for the Qantas Ultimate Card online, are approved and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on their new Card within three months from the Card approval date. Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited, in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for the Bonus Qantas Points offer. Previous and existing bank-issued American Express companion card holders are eligible for this offer (cards issued by: Australia New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, National Australia Bank, Westpac Banking Corporation). Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges for traveller's cheques and foreign currencies. An annual card fee of $450 applies. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks after you have met the spend criteria for the 100,000 Qantas Points to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms. This advertised offer is not applicable or valid in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer. Qantas travel credit disclaimer: To receive the Qantas Travel Credit, you must have paid the annual Card fee and minimum payment by the due date. The $450 Qantas Travel Credit can be redeemed for any eligible Qantas flight booked (i.e. a QF flight number on your ticket) and paid online through American Express Travel in a single booking. All travel is subject to Qantas Conditions of Carriage. The Travel Credit can be used for 365 days from the anniversary date and cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year. For bookings less than $450 any unused portion of the Qantas Travel Credit will be forfeited. The Qantas Travel Credit will be available each year of Card Membership, as long as you have paid the annual fee and your account is current and in good standing. Subject to Qantas Travel Credit Terms and Conditions.
< St.George Amplify Signature credit card: The bonus Qantas Points promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Signature Card between 21 January 2019 and 6 March 2019. You will receive: 80,000 points when you spend at least $4,000 within 90 days of card approval on eligible purchases. Points will be credited within 12 weeks of spending the minimum $4,000. Eligible purchases do not include BPAY, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. Existing St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature Card, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. Switches, upgrades, or customers accessing employee benefits are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion. $0 Annual Card fee waiver: $0 first year Annual Card fee promotion. The first year Annual Card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new St.George Amplify Signature credit card between 12:01AM (AEDT) 21 January 2019 and 11:59PM (AEDT) 6 March 2019. The first Annual Card fee of $279 will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction (including balance transfers) on your account and annually thereafter.
* ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Credit Card: Credit card issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account. This is a limited time only offer which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card. Not available where you currently hold an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, or have closed, or qualified for bonus Qantas Points or a credit back on, any of those ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards within the previous 12 months. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make $7,500 worth of eligible purchases within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points and to have the $150 credited to your account. Eligible purchase means purchases which are eligible to earn Qantas Points. Purchases which are not eligible to earn points are described in the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (PDF 1.67MB) for example fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers, and transactions for gambling or gaming purposes will not earn Points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas account, and the $150 will be credited to your credit card account within three months of the eligible spend criteria being met. The $150 credit will be applied to the purchases balance and does not constitute a payment under your contract with ANZ. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points, bonus Status Credits and $150 credit are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for this offer. If any repayments are overdue before the $150 and bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you will be ineligible for this offer until any overdue Minimum Monthly Repayment and amounts shown on your statement as being immediately payable have been paid. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. To earn 75 Bonus Status Credits, you must apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card by 31 March 2019, be approved, and then using your ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, book and travel on two new domestic or international Qantas operated flights with a Qantas (QF) flight number (one return flight or two one-way flights) between 12.01am (AEDT) 17 October 2018 and 11.59pm (AEST) 30 June 2019. Excludes Classic Flight Rewards, partner or codeshare flights. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be recorded at the time of booking. If you change or cancel your flight and/or travel outside the specified dates, this Bonus Status Credits offer will not apply. Bonus Status Credits could take up to 10 weeks after travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Bonus Status Credits will not contribute towards attaining or retaining Platinum One or Loyalty Bonus.
* Earn Qantas Points with Woolworths Rewards:To get Qantas Points with Woolworths, you must be a member of Woolworths Rewards, link your Qantas Frequent Flyer number to your Woolworths Rewards account and choose to convert your Woolworths Points to Qantas Points. Every 2,000 Woolworths Points earned will be converted to 10 Woolworths Dollars which will then be converted to 870 Qantas Points. The next conversion by Woolworths will occur on 15 December 2018, to be part of this conversion, you need to select Qantas Points as your reward option before 6.00am (AEDT) 14 December 2018. Please allow up to seven days from Woolworths' conversion date for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Woolworths Rewards members who have chosen to convert their Woolworths Dollars to Qantas Points will earn one point for every $1 spent (excluding purchases of smoking products, gift cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards, tickets, cash outs, delivery charges, donations, purchases from woolworthsflowers.com.au or autoorder.woolworths.com.au, Carpet Care, lottery products, Pre-order Kiosks, BIG W Optical, BIG W Photos, BIG W eBay, lay-bys and purchases using a Caltex StarCard, a Country Age Pension Fuel Card or on a charge account) when their Woolworths Rewards card is scanned in store or online at Woolworths supermarkets, BWS, BIG W, participating Caltex and Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets (in all cases excluding Tasmania). Additional exclusions for participating Caltex locations include: any services, FuelPay, AdBlue, StarCash, tolls and petrol purchases of more than $150. The full Caltex exclusions list is available at woolworthsrewards.com.au/terms.
* Glue Store Offer: You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn points. A joining fee may apply. Membership & points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms & conditions. Members who purchase products from either a Glue Store retail store or gluestore.com.au will earn three Qantas Points per $1 spent on all items excluding gift cards. To earn points, link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership to your Glue Rewards membership account, either in a Glue Store retail store or online at gluestore.com.au. If you are unable to link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership before the completion of your transaction, you will be unable to earn Qantas Points. Points will be allocated within 45 days of the purchase date. Points will not be earned on returned items. Glue Store terms and conditions apply.
* Shopping MJ Bale offer: Members who purchase a product (excluding gift vouchers, alterations, bale donations) from either a M.J. Bale retail store or mjbale.com.au will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent. To earn points, link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership to your M.J. Bale Member Account, either in a M.J. Bale retail store or at mjbale.com.au. If you are unable to link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership within three days of completing your transaction, you will be unable to earn Qantas Points on that transaction. Points will be allocated up to 45 days after the purchase date. Points will not be earned on returned or refunded items. M.J. Bale terms and conditions apply. Members can use Qantas Points towards M.J. Bale Rewards credit, with each 4,000 points reducing the balance payable by AU$20. A minimum of 4,000 points must be used in each transaction. M.J. Bale Rewards credit obtained using Qantas Points must be at least partially used within 24 hours, or will be automatically returned to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account as Qantas Points. Post the first 24 hour period, any remaining M.J. Bale Rewards credit obtained using Qantas Points is non-refundable and cannot be returned to Qantas Points. M.J. Bale terms and conditions apply.
* Qantas Points earning credit card: You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Points are offered by the relevant Card partner and partner reward program and can only be earned on eligible purchases. Card products referred to are not Qantas products and not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. For more information, visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards.
*Qantas Mixed Wine Offer: Offer ends midnight (AEDT) 23 January 2019 unless sold out prior. Free gifts are subject to availability and only available when purchased with the Mixed Red Dozen or Mixed White Dozen at qantaswine.com/l/free-gift Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend these offers at any time.
Qantas Wine: Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend these offers at anytime. To purchase from Qantas Wine, you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, 18 years of age and over and have an Australian delivery address. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736.
* Earn Qantas Points with Red Energy: Offers only available for residential electricity and/or gas customers in eligible areas of NSW, VIC, SA and QLD with a Qantas Frequent Flyer Number. To be eligible for bonus Qantas Points you must sign up with Red Energy on a Qantas Red Saver plan or a Qantas Red Plus plan for a new electricity and/or gas service at a new supply address. This means you could be eligible if you are a new customer of Red Energy or an existing customer of Red Energy signing up to a new supply address. Customers will receive 10,000 bonus Qantas Points for electricity and/or 5,000 bonus Qantas Points for gas once Red becomes responsible for the supply of the customers electricity and/or gas supply. Bonus Qantas Points will only be awarded once per supply address within 12 months. Red Energy may withdraw or change this offer at any time. View full terms and conditions and Price Fact Sheets.
* Avis Drive Away Exclusive Offer: 6 Qantas Points will be earned per A$1 spent on time and kilometre charges within Australia, excluding GST, insurance, package tour, government, travel industry, some corporate rates and miscellaneous charges with Avis. Offer valid for new Avis car rentals in Australia booked on qantas.com/avis, between 12.01am (AEDT) 18 March and 11.59pm (AEST) 30 June 2019, valid for all rental dates. Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to the chosen car partner. Car hire and upgrades are subject to car availability at time of rental. Points will be credited up to six weeks after car rental. Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number at time of booking to earn Qantas Points. Car hire is subject to car availability at time of rental and the Avis Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions. Avis age, credit and driver requirements apply. Qantas Points will be credited up to six weeks after car rental. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. If you change or cancel your initial qualifying booking outside the original promotional period, this bonus offer will not apply. For further details, please visit qantas.com/avis or contact Avis.