You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Go further with a Qantas Points earning credit card: Card products referred to are not Qantas products and are not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card Partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. Points earned on eligible purchases only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply. Reward flights subject to availability.
* Win your points back with Qantas Store: Promoter: Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901). Promotion Period: 00:01am AEDT 31 October 2017 to 23:59pm AEDT 18 December 2017. Eligible Entrants: Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members. Draws: seven weekly draws between 8 November and 18 December 2017. Winner notification: by email and on qantasstore.com.au/win-your-points-back every Friday following the draw. Entry: during the Promotion Period, Eligible Entrants must redeem any product at the online Australian Qantas Store (excluding products from Qantas epiQure). Prize: The first 100 eligible entries drawn each week will win back the number of Qantas Points they redeemed at the Qantas Store during the applicable Weekly Entry Period up to a maximum of 100,000 Qantas Points. Maximum notional prize pool of AU$732.00 per winner. Total maximum notional prize pool: AU$512,400.00. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/18417, ACT Permit No. TP17/02001 and SA Licence No. T17/1888. Full terms and conditions.
* My Card Offers: Participation in My Card Offers is subject to the terms and conditions.
* Deliveroo: Qantas Frequent Flyer members who have linked their Frequent Flyer number to their Deliveroo account and subsequently make their first-ever Deliveroo order through deliveroo.com.au or the Deliveroo App will earn 1,000 Qantas Points. Qantas Frequent Flyer members who order four times or more in a calendar month through deliveroo.com.au or the Deliveroo App after they have linked their Frequent Flyer number to their Deliveroo account will earn 200 Qantas Points in total. Orders refunded to you by Deliveroo will not be eligible to earn Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to a member’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account up to 60 days after purchase. Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd terms and conditions available here.
* Win an escape to Kangaroo Island competition: Promoter: Qantas Airways Limited. Eligible Entrants: Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members aged 18 years or over. Promotion Period: 12.01am (AEST) on 14 November 2017 until 11.59pm (AEDT) on 2 January 2018. Entry: Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, do one or more of the following (1) Link their Mastercard credit or debit card (excluding any Qantas Premier credit card) to their Qantas Frequent Flyer account at My Card offers in Online Mall (maximum one entry); or (2) Link their Qantas Frequent Flyer number to their Woolworths Rewards account, and opt-in to convert their Woolworths Dollars to Qantas Points (maximum one entry); or (3) Make an eligible transaction via the Online Mall. Eligible Entrants will receive an entry into the draw for each transaction to the value of A$10 or more. Multiple entries are permitted. Prizes: 20 prizes of two return Economy Qantas flights from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Kangaroo Island. Two nights accommodation at the Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge; and a two-day tour of Kangaroo Island and meals. The winners and their travelling companion must be available for travel to Kangaroo Island between Friday 2 February 2018 and Sunday 4 February 2018. The total maximum value of the prize pool is $164,480. Draw: 2:00pm (AEDT) on 8 January 2018 at 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 and will be conducted by MDSA. Winner notifications: By phone and email within two business days of the draw and their names will be announced on qantaspoints.com/kangaroo-island from 10 January 2018 for a period of 28 days and published in The Australian newspaper on 12 January 2018. Full terms and conditions. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/19571, ACT Permit No. TP17/02285 and SA Licence No. T17/2136.
^ Earn points when you fly: Qantas Points are earned on eligible flightswith a Qantas or applicable oneworld® Alliance Airline or Airline Partner flight number on your ticket. Qantas Points may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes. See terms and conditions and the Airline Earning Tables. Visit the Qantas website for more information.
* Keep your business moving with the NRMA: A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies, however this will be waived for NRMA customers. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions and the NRMA Terms and Conditions. NRMA customers will earn 4 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on joining or renewing Business Motoring Annual Membership Fee, Passenger Assist, Passenger Absolute, Light Commercial Assist, Light Commercial Absolute, Heavy Vehicle Assist, Taxi Assist, Advance. NRMA Business Motoring Members who renew with NRMA must pay no later than two business days after the due date to earn Qantas Points. Insurance Australia Limited (trading as NRMA Insurance) and its related entities are separate and unrelated to National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to NRMA by emailing email@example.com. Insurance Australia Limited (trading as NRMA Insurance) and its related entities are separate and unrelated to National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members' Business Rewards account within 30 days of purchase.