You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
** QBR American Express: American Express approval criteria applies. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 1 January 2019 and is subject to change. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). * Offer only available to new American Express Card Members who apply by 27 March 2019, are approved and spend $3,000 on their new Card in the first 2 months from the Card approval date. Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer. Previous and existing bank-issued American Express companion Card Members are eligible for this offer (cards issued by: Australia New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, National Australia Bank, Westpac Banking Corporation). 100,000 bonus Qantas Points will be awarded to the eligible Card Member's account 8-10 weeks after the spend criteria has been met. This advertised offer is not applicable or valid in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer. Subject to the American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card Points Terms and Conditions ** A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. Membership and the earning of Qantas Points as a business are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card Points Terms and Conditions. Your business will earn 1.25 Qantas Points per $1 of everyday spend, which does not include annual fees, late payment fee, fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies. Your business will earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent at participating merchants classified as "utilities" including gas, water and electricity providers; "government" including the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation, federal/state and local government bodies; and "insurance" excluding insurances offered by American Express. Your business will earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on the following Qantas Products and Services purchased on the Qantas merchant account (i.e. directly from Qantas): Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Holidays, Qantas Branded non-airfare products, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card Points Terms and Conditions.
* ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Credit Card: Credit card issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account. This is a limited time only offer which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card. Not available where you currently hold an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, or have closed, or qualified for bonus Qantas Points or a credit back on, any of those ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards within the previous 12 months. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make $7,500 worth of eligible purchases within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points and to have the $150 credited to your account. Eligible purchase means purchases which are eligible to earn Qantas Points. Purchases which are not eligible to earn points are described in the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (PDF 1.67MB) for example fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers, and transactions for gambling or gaming purposes will not earn Points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas account, and the $150 will be credited to your credit card account within three months of the eligible spend criteria being met. The $150 credit will be applied to the purchases balance and does not constitute a payment under your contract with ANZ. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points, bonus Status Credits and $150 credit are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for this offer. If any repayments are overdue before the $150 and bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you will be ineligible for this offer until any overdue Minimum Monthly Repayment and amounts shown on your statement as being immediately payable have been paid. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. To earn 75 Bonus Status Credits, you must apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card by 31 March 2019, be approved, and then using your ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, book and travel on two new domestic or international Qantas operated flights with a Qantas (QF) flight number (one return flight or two one-way flights) between 12.01am (AEDT) 17 October 2018 and 11.59pm (AEST) 30 June 2019. Excludes Classic Flight Rewards, partner or codeshare flights. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be recorded at the time of booking. If you change or cancel your flight and/or travel outside the specified dates, this Bonus Status Credits offer will not apply. Bonus Status Credits could take up to 10 weeks after travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Bonus Status Credits will not contribute towards attaining or retaining Platinum One or Loyalty Bonus.
* Earn Qantas Points with Woolworths Rewards:To get Qantas Points with Woolworths, you must be a member of Woolworths Rewards, link your Qantas Frequent Flyer number to your Woolworths Rewards account and choose to convert your Woolworths Points to Qantas Points. Every 2,000 Woolworths Points earned will be converted to 10 Woolworths Dollars which will then be converted to 870 Qantas Points. The next conversion by Woolworths will occur on 15 December 2018, to be part of this conversion, you need to select Qantas Points as your reward option before 6.00am (AEDT) 14 December 2018. Please allow up to seven days from Woolworths' conversion date for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Woolworths Rewards members who have chosen to convert their Woolworths Dollars to Qantas Points will earn one point for every $1 spent (excluding purchases of smoking products, gift cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards, tickets, cash outs, delivery charges, donations, purchases from woolworthsflowers.com.au or autoorder.woolworths.com.au, Carpet Care, lottery products, Pre-order Kiosks, BIG W Optical, BIG W Photos, BIG W eBay, lay-bys and purchases using a Caltex StarCard, a Country Age Pension Fuel Card or on a charge account) when their Woolworths Rewards card is scanned in store or online at Woolworths supermarkets, BWS, BIG W, participating Caltex and Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets (in all cases excluding Tasmania). Additional exclusions for participating Caltex locations include: any services, FuelPay, AdBlue, StarCash, tolls and petrol purchases of more than $150. The full Caltex exclusions list is available at woolworthsrewards.com.au/terms.
* Shopping MJ Bale offer: Members who purchase a product (excluding gift vouchers, alterations, bale donations) from either a M.J. Bale retail store or mjbale.com.au will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent. To earn points, link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership to your M.J. Bale Member Account, either in a M.J. Bale retail store or at mjbale.com.au. If you are unable to link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership within three days of completing your transaction, you will be unable to earn Qantas Points on that transaction. Points will be allocated up to 45 days after the purchase date. Points will not be earned on returned or refunded items. M.J. Bale terms and conditions apply. Members can use Qantas Points towards M.J. Bale Rewards credit, with each 4,000 points reducing the balance payable by AU$20. A minimum of 4,000 points must be used in each transaction. M.J. Bale Rewards credit obtained using Qantas Points must be at least partially used within 24 hours, or will be automatically returned to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account as Qantas Points. Post the first 24 hour period, any remaining M.J. Bale Rewards credit obtained using Qantas Points is non-refundable and cannot be returned to Qantas Points. M.J. Bale terms and conditions apply.
* Qantas Points earning credit card: You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Points are offered by the relevant Card partner and partner reward program and can only be earned on eligible purchases. Card products referred to are not Qantas products and not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. For more information, visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards.
*Qantas Mixed Wine Offer: Offer ends midnight (AEDT) 23 January 2019 unless sold out prior. Free gifts are subject to availability and only available when purchased with the Mixed Red Dozen or Mixed White Dozen at qantaswine.com/l/free-gift Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend these offers at any time.
Qantas Wine: Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend these offers at anytime. To purchase from Qantas Wine, you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, 18 years of age and over and have an Australian delivery address. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736.
* Earn Qantas Points with Red Energy: Offers only available for residential electricity and/or gas customers in eligible areas of NSW, VIC, SA and QLD with a Qantas Frequent Flyer Number. To be eligible for bonus Qantas Points you must sign up with Red Energy on a Qantas Red Saver plan or a Qantas Red Plus plan for a new electricity and/or gas service at a new supply address. This means you could be eligible if you are a new customer of Red Energy or an existing customer of Red Energy signing up to a new supply address. Customers will receive 10,000 bonus Qantas Points for electricity and/or 5,000 bonus Qantas Points for gas once Red becomes responsible for the supply of the customers electricity and/or gas supply. Bonus Qantas Points will only be awarded once per supply address within 12 months. Red Energy may withdraw or change this offer at any time. View full terms and conditions and Price Fact Sheets.
* Yellow Qantas Business Rewards: A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies, however this will be waived for Yellow customers. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Yellow Terms and Conditions. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to www.yellow.com.au/contact. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members' Business Rewards account within 60 days of purchase. New customers to Yellow who purchase a listing will earn; 10,000 Qantas Points for the Bronze listing, 20,000 Qantas Points for the Silver listing, 30,000 Qantas Points for the Gold listing and 40,000 Qantas Points for the Platinum listing. Existing customer who upgrade their listing will earn; from Bronze to Silver, 20,000 Qantas Points; Silver to Gold, 30,000 Qantas Points; Gold to Platinum, 40,000 Qantas Points. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.