You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Qantas epiQure Dreamliner competition: Promotion ends 25 March 2018. 18+ only. Excluding NT residents. NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/21061, ACT Permit No. TP17/02690 & SA Licence No.T18/18
* Earn bonus Qantas Points with Land Rover: Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Business Rewards members will earn 25,000 Qantas Points on eligible Jaguar vehicles and up to 100,000 Qantas Points on selected new Land Rover vehicles purchased from authorised Australian Retailers. Qantas Points will not be earned on used and demonstrator vehicles, any Government or Fleet sales, all on road costs, dealer delivery charges, applicable taxes, vehicle service costs and add-ons such as accessories, branded goods and factory fitted options. Qantas Points will be credited to a member's Qantas Frequent Flyer account up to 60 days after the vehicle warranty start date. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with Jaguar Terms and Conditions and Land Rover Terms and Conditions. View a list of authorised Australian Jaguar Retailers and a list of authorised Australian Land Rover Retailers.
* Earn Qantas Points with Luxury Escapes: Qantas Frequent Flyer members who link their Frequent Flyer number to their Luxury Escapes account will earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible holidays. An eligible holiday is a holiday purchased through LuxuryEscapes.com/au using AUD. Qantas Points will be credited to a member’s account up to 14 days after purchase. Qantas Points will not be earned on cancelled bookings. Standard Luxury Escapes booking terms and conditions apply.
* Switch your insurance to Qantas Assure: Switch to Qantas Assure Health Insurance: QFF members who purchase a Qantas Assure (QA) Health Insurance policy between 12 February 2018 and 11:59pm AEST on 6 April 2018 will earn up to 120,000 sign on Qantas Points. 120,000 is the maximum number of sign on Qantas Points that can be earned upon purchase of Top Hospital combined with any Extras Cover for Couples, Single Parents or Families. Each QA Health Insurance policy has a maximum number of points that can be earned upon purchase, which can be found here. Points will only be awarded to the primary policyholder after the policy has been held for 60 continuous days and will be based on the level of cover held at that time. Not available to existing Qantas Assure, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp customers, or to previous policyholders who have joined and cancelled 6 months before or during the offer period. Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time.
* Earn bonus Qantas Points with Caltex: To get Qantas Points with Woolworths, you must be a member of Woolworths Rewards, link your Qantas Frequent Flyer number to your Woolworths Rewards account and choose to convert your Woolworths Points to Qantas Points. Every 2,000 Woolworths Points earned will be converted to 10 Woolworths Dollars which will then be converted to 870 Qantas Points. The next conversion by Woolworths will occur on 15 June 2018, to be part of this conversion, you need to select Qantas Points as your reward option before 6am (AEDT) 14 June 2018. Please allow up to seven days from Woolworths' conversion date for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account. Selected Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets excludes all Tasmania locations and Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets with a Star Mart or Star Shop. Woolworths Rewards is not available in Tasmania.
^ Woolworths Rewards members who have chosen to convert their Woolworths Dollars to Qantas Points will earn 1 Woolworths Point for every $1 spent in store and online at BIG W. Excludes gift cards (including iTunes), travel cards and tickets, mobile recharge, optical, existing and new lay-bys. You must scan your Woolworths Rewards card at the checkout (and not your electronic digital wallet Woolworths Rewards card) or add your card number online to receive points. Your Woolworths Points will be automatically loaded onto your Woolworths Rewards card which may take up to 14 business days.
* Qantas American Express Ultimate Card: Offer only available to new American Express Card Members who apply for the Qantas Ultimate Card online, are approved and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on their new Card within three months from the Card approval date. Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited, in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for the Bonus Qantas Points offer. Previous and existing bank-issued American Express companion cardholders are eligible for this offer (cards issued by: Australia New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, National Australia Bank, Westpac Banking Corporation). Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges for traveller’s cheques and foreign currencies. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks after you have met the spend criteria for the 100,000 Qantas Points to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms. This advertised offer is not applicable or valid in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer and may be withdrawn or removed at any time without notice. To find out more, visit qantas.com.
* My Card Offers at Online Mall: Participation in My Card Offers is subject to the terms and conditions.