You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Qantas Store Super Sale: Discounts apply to points values only and ends 30 June 2018 unless sold out prior. Qantas reserves the right to extend or withdraw this sale at any time. For a full list of products on sale click here.
* American Express® Westpac Altitude Black card bundle: Westpac Altitude Black Mastercard®: Westpac Altitude Black Mastercard bonus points promotion: When you apply and are approved for a new Westpac Altitude Black Card between 12 June 2018 and 23 October 2018, and spend the minimum amount of $3,000 on eligible purchases on the Westpac Altitude Black Card within 90 days from card approval in one or more transactions. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY, BPAY equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Qantas Points will be added to your points balance within 12 weeks once you meet the eligible spend criteria. Existing Westpac customers who currently hold an Altitude Platinum Visa Card or Altitude Black Mastercard, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. Qantas Points earned during a statement cycle are added to your Qantas Points balance on a monthly basis. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the Altitude Qantas Terms and Conditions. You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for two consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. You do not earn Qantas Points on payments to the Australian Taxation Office. World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® Westpac Altitude Black Card: American Express Westpac Altitude Black Card bonus points promotion: Offer only available to Cardholders who apply online for the new American Express Westpac Altitude Black Card before 23 October 2018, are approved and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on their new Card in the first 90 days from Card approval. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges for traveller’s cheques and foreign currencies.
* Earn bonus Qantas Points with Red Energy: Offers only available for residential electricity and/or gas customers in NSW, VIC, SA and residential electricity customers in QLD with a Qantas Frequent Flyer Number. To be eligible for bonus Qantas Points you must sign up with Red Energy on a Qantas Red Saver plan or a Qantas Red Plus plan for a new electricity and/or gas service at a new supply address. This means you could be eligible if you are a new customer of Red Energy or an existing customer of Red Energy signing up to a new supply address. Customers will receive 10,000 bonus Qantas Points for electricity and/or 5,000 bonus Qantas Points for gas once Red becomes responsible for the supply of the customers electricity and/or gas supply. Bonus Qantas Points will only be awarded once per supply address within 12 months. Red Energy may withdraw or change this offer at any time. View full terms and conditions. View Price Fact Sheets.
* Vodafone Redplus Plans: Qantas Plans are available to Qantas Frequent Flyer ("QFF") members who sign up or upgrade to a $50, $60, $80 or $100 Red Plan. Points are: $50 Red: 4000 points plus bonus 4000 for online sign up; $60 Red: 5000 points plus bonus 5000 for online sign up; $80 Red,: 7500 points plus bonus 7500 for online sign up; and $100 Red,: 1000 points plus bonus 1000 for online sign up. Qantas Points are subject to the QFF Terms and Conditions found at www.qantas.com/terms. QFF membership number must be provided to Vodafone in the applicable online form when signing up or within 60 days of sign-up or points will be forfeited. QFF membership name and Vodafone account holder name must match. Points will be credited within 30 days of form submission. Points will be earned once only during term. If plan is cancelled pursuant to the Vodafone Network Guarantee, members will no longer qualify for any points. Points are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Full terms are available here.
^ Book your next hotel with Qantas Hotels: You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The ability to use Points Plus Pay is subject to meeting the minimum points requirement of 5,000 Qantas Points. Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value for all hotel stays, except Classic Hotel Rewards, booked at qantas.com. Qantas Points will not be earned on cancelled or refunded bookings. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. To earn Qantas Points, quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number when booking. Qantas Points cannot be split between two or more members occupying the same room. Some accommodation providers may not allow you to combine this offer with any other offer. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to redeem points for, or earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Earn Qantas Points with Chimu Adventures: Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions, available at qantas.com/Terms and the Chimu Adventure Booking Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points will be earned on bookings made in Australian Dollars from 26 April 2018. Members must add a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer number and surname to their booking before the trip departure date. Qantas Frequent Flyer members can earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spend when they book a package or cruise with Chimu Adventures with a minimum price of AU $3000 or more, excluding additional taxes plus internal and external flights. Qantas Points will be credited to the Qantas Frequent Flyer member’s account within 14 days of the trip departure date. Members will not earn Qantas Points on airfares bundled with a Chimu Adventure holiday; where a member cancels their Chimu Adventure holiday prior to the date of departure; where a Chimu Adventure holiday is booked with a staff, companion, friends, family or travel industry member discount; press and partnership trips; or Chimu Adventure holidays booked as part of a prize. Click here for full conditions.
* Qantas Premier Platinum credit card: Offer extended to 31 August 2018. Earn 40,000 points each month if you spend $3,500per month for the first two months from approval. Issued by Citigroup Pty Ltd ABN 88 004 325 080 ACL 238098. Credit criteria, fees & charges, spend exclusions, Terms and Conditions apply.
* Earn Qantas Points with APT: You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer Member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. If you are not a Qantas Frequent Flyer Member, you can join at qantas.com/join. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions, available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points will be earned on bookings made in Australian Dollars from 1 May 2018. Members must add a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer number and surname to their booking before the trip departure date. Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 2 Qantas Points per AU$1 spend on APT holidays that include a Luxury River Cruise and 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on all other APT holidays. Qantas Points will be credited to the Qantas Frequent Flyer member’s account within seven days of the trip departure date. Members will not earn Qantas Points on airfares bundled with an APT holiday; where a member cancels their ATP holiday prior to the date of departure; APT holidays booked with staff, companion or Friends and Family discounts; travel industry member discounts; press and partnership trips; or prize winners. You can check the Qantas Points that you have earned with APT and your total points balance at qantaspoints.com/your-account. Standard APT Booking Terms and Conditions apply. APT reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time.
* Earn Qantas Points with Dell and QBR: From 2 March until 30 June 2018, businesses that are Qantas Business Rewards members will earn between 5,000 and 100,000 bonus Qantas Points for purchases made at the Dell For Work Online Store. Bonus Qantas Points will be earned as follows:
a) For purchases from AU$1,000 up to $ 3,000 (ex GST) – earn 5,000 bonus Qantas Points
b) For purchases from AU$3,001 up to $ 5,000 (ex GST) – earn 10,000 bonus Qantas Points
c) For purchases from AU$5,001 up to $ 10,000 (ex GST) – earn 20,000 bonus Qantas Points
d) For purchases from AU$10,001 (ex GST) – earn 70,000 bonus Qantas Points
e) For purchases over AU$15,001 (ex GST) – earn 100,000 bonus Qantas Points Members will also earn 3 Qantas Points per $1 spent on products purchased from dell.com/au/business.
Qantas Points will be credited to the member’s Qantas Business Rewards account within 45 days of purchase. Dell Terms and Conditions apply to all sales and are available on request or at "Terms and Conditions of Sale". Offer may be extended or withdrawn at any time. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to Dell by calling 1800 812 393.
* My Card Offers: Participation in My Card Offers is subject to the terms and conditions.